CNN anchor asks Bill Nye if asteroid is because of global warming

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I really don't know what to say, so here's the video

I was going to say post the clip or gtfo.
I'm flabbergasted. That woman should resign and never anchor a news program as long as she lives!

Asteroids falling from the sky?
Global warming in space? Yes, I know what you guys will respond with, but global warming in space?! Since when do we walk around in space suits?
Above the earth?

Is she related to Sarah Palin?

Well let's just say she's misinformed in certain areas.

I think more alarming to Bill Nye's point is how little the human population does to detect asteroids...I mean they didn't fucking see this thing until a year ago and that was by some amateur astronomers in Spain. All the trillions of dollars going towards shit like wars we could be using a very tiny fraction of that to help protect the future of the humans.

they appropriate question is

"was this asteroid sent to earth by God because of homosexuals?"

I think more alarming to Bill Nye's point is how little the human population does to detect asteroids...I mean they didn't fucking see this thing until a year ago and that was by some amateur astronomers in Spain. All the trillions of dollars going towards shit like wars we could be using a very tiny fraction of that to help protect the future of the humans.

1% that's what we've detected. They're difficult to track

It is very very hard to detect things in space, especially small objects like this. I don't know if the James Webb telescope going up in 2020 will be used to look for things like this, but it does have the infrared parts (couldn't think of a better word) to detect things like this. Right now by the time we did find something that would destroy the earth it would be to late to do anything about it.

C'mon she's a woman. What you'd expect?

I think it's Satan. Ever heard of "Lucifer's Hammer"?

Asteroids falling from the sky?
Global warming in space? Yes, I know what you guys will respond with, but global warming in space?! Since when do we walk around in space suits?
Above the earth?

Is she related to Sarah Palin?

Only if the asteroid came from Russia.

Tide-goes-in-tide-goes-out-You-cant-explain-that.jpg

Back