CNN anchor asks Bill Nye if asteroid is because of global warming

lol

What a dumb bitch.

I love Bill Nye.

He should have verbally shat all over her and ended it with "...you stupid bitch"

That's one of the problems with today's society. You can't put morons (especially media morons) in their place without some kind of backlash.

LOL. Jesus. I would have lit that bitch up after that ignorant question.

Bill Nye is a nicer guy than I am :D

But she works well in small groups with other women, and she knows how to only be nice to the guys that are in charge. These things supercede brains in America ladies and gentlemen. It's time we stop before we get too far down that road.

Rather dumb anchor.

Bill Nye went to my school to do a presentation. 10k + people showed up. He talked about how his dad made sundials and how he made a sundial on that Curiosity Rover. I saw him leaving the back entrance and a bunch of boy scouts were trying to get his autograph. he ignored them and just went on his bus. Guy makes a lot of sexual jokes.

Now here's a kicker. How much money do you make? Now, how much money do you think this imbecile of a news anchor makes?

Bill Nye went to my school to do a presentation. 10k + people showed up. He talked about how his dad made sundials and how he made a sundial on that Curiosity Rover. I saw him leaving the back entrance and a bunch of boy scouts were trying to get his autograph. he ignored them and just went on his bus. Guy makes a lot of sexual jokes.

He always reminded me of Bob Saget. Wholesome with a heart in front of the camera, a real sleezeball behind it.

He should have verbally shat all over her and ended it with "...you stupid bitch"

That's one of the problems with today's society. You can't put morons (especially media morons) in their place without some kind of backlash.

Being worth 6 mil he should have just said it...for the benefit of society of course. Seriously, he should have just fucking said it, it would have been an epic win for mankind especially in this bullshit PC era we live in.

I think it was a poorly delivered joke. Perhaps they were desperate for some sort of segue.

God, I hope it was a poorly delivered joke.

Being worth 6 mil he should have just said it...for the benefit of society of course. Seriously, he should have just fucking said it, it would have been an epic win for mankind especially in this bullshit PC era we live in.

I would have loved to seen her ask this question to Neil deGrasse Tyson. He would have slammed her, but in a polite way while dropping some knowledge on her.

I would have loved to seen her ask this question to Neil deGrasse Tyson. He would have slammed her, but in a polite way while dropping some knowledge on her.

What's your sig from I'm racking my brain and just can't fuckin think of it

What's your sig from I'm racking my brain and just can't fuckin think of it

An announcer said it on the card that Batista fought on. I don't remember what fight it was though.

Last edited:
Now here's a kicker. How much money do you make? Now, how much money do you think this imbecile of a news anchor makes?

I bet she gave up the punani to get to that job position.
She had the body, but lacked a brain.

Well that makes him even cooler than before.
I've always remembered him as a sketch comedian from the TV show Almost Live!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back