CLOAK AND DAGGER TV Series (First Trailer Released; Premieres June 7 on Freeform)

Cool characters. They had an awesome role in the Maximum Carnage crossover back in the 90s. That's when I first heard of them.

truly great series! good call.

I read something on facebook the other day that said this would be a netflix series along with a few others...and then said April fools. I will believe this when it's being advertised on my telly.

I love shows like this, it brings out the inner beauty of our sherdog members. Let the BBC be your saviour, it is going to Purify the women of the light.

does Marvel have separate universe for TV and Movies.

because one of the reason im not that into Agent of Shield because they have to keep referring to the avengers.

because one of the reason im not that into Agent of Shield because they have to keep referring to the avengers.

it's a little more complicated than "no" but the easy answer is the Avengers movies take place in the same universe as Agents of Shield and the Netflix shows.

The current Marvel TV shows are set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Agents of Shield is one of the most underrated "superhero" shows currently. You should try watching season one. It becomes awesome after the middle half of season one when the Hydra plot is finally unveiled.

it's a little more complicated than "no" but the easy answer is the Avengers movies take place in the same universe as Agents of Shield and the Netflix shows.

that kinda ruined it for me.

awesome marvel shows like Daredevil will get belittle because of being in the same universe as The Hulk or Thor.

if Marvel really want to take DC throne in TV shows, it has to give shows like Agent of Shield more freedom.

The current Marvel TV shows are set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Agents of Shield is one of the most underrated "superhero" shows currently. You should try watching season one. It becomes awesome after the middle half of season one when the Hydra plot is finally unveiled.

yeah but what happen after Captain America civil war, what happen if Avenger did something that might be against what they planned for the shows.

i did watch AOS though for couple of episode, it was fun, but i just couldn't make myself care about the character.

the only one that has Super power or a vigilante are quake.

the reason why i like superhero stuff is because they are vigilante or outlaw, that go above the law to save their city/planet, Shield is government agency.

even though i like Gotham, i have the same problem with them as well, Jim Gordon is police officer, even though the actor is great and the show is awesome, i don't get the same enjoyment as watching Arrow, Flash or super girl.

that kinda ruined it for me.

awesome marvel shows like Daredevil will get belittle because of being in the same universe as The Hulk or Thor.

if Marvel really want to take DC throne in TV shows, it has to give shows like Agent of Shield more freedom.

Honestly, I'm not sure its possible for me to disagree more. That's one of the best aspects of the MCU. Its got things happening in the movies, TV, & Netflix that all interconnect.

One of my biggest gripes with what DC is doing with their DCCU is the different universes for different formats thing. Theres gonna be the Arrowverse & the DCCU. How dumb is that! We're already gonna have 2 Flashes now. Want Supergirl or the Green Arrow in a JL movie. Yep, ignore those already established TV versions, gonna get new ones for the movies. What a confusing, unnecessary way to do things.

Honestly, I'm not sure its possible for me to disagree more. That's one of the best aspects of the MCU. Its got things happening in the movies, TV, & Netflix that all interconnect.

One of my biggest gripes with what DC is doing with their DCCU is the different universes for different formats thing. Theres gonna be the Arrowverse & the DCCU. How dumb is that! We're already gonna have 2 Flashes now. Want Supergirl or the Green Arrow in a JL movie. Yep, ignore those already established TV versions, gonna get new ones for the movies. What a confusing, unnecessary way to do things.

I like both approaches actually. DC comics have always been centered around the Infinite Earths theory. While I do like the CW's Flash a lot, it doesn't bother me that there's another incarnation. They are all related, it's just not simple.

yeah but what happen after Captain America civil war, what happen if Avenger did something that might be against what they planned for the shows.

i did watch AOS though for couple of episode, it was fun, but i just couldn't make myself care about the character.

the only one that has Super power or a vigilante are quake.

the reason why i like superhero stuff is because they are vigilante or outlaw, that go above the law to save their city/planet, Shield is government agency.

even though i like Gotham, i have the same problem with them as well, Jim Gordon is police officer, even though the actor is great and the show is awesome, i don't get the same enjoyment as watching Arrow, Flash or super girl.

the TV shows are meshed with the movies. In fact, Shield had plot lines that influenced events in Winter Soldier. It was pretty sweet.

As far as powers are concerned they introduce more and more on Shield.

I like both approaches actually. DC comics have always been centered around the Infinite Earths theory. While I do like the CW's Flash a lot, it doesn't bother me that there's another incarnation. They are all related, it's just not simple.
Good point

because its give the show less freedom to explore things. and also force the TV shows to change things if something happen in the movie.

and if you want to use TV show popularity and established character, just use the same actor with different story line, which is why i think GG should be in the flash movie.

the TV shows are meshed with the movies. In fact, Shield had plot lines that influenced events in Winter Soldier. It was pretty sweet.

As far as powers are concerned they introduce more and more on Shield.

which none really a vigilante.

i might just watch again, Quake is really hot.

They better cast an appropriately naturally busty exhibitionist to play Dagger, or I ain't watching!

which none really a vigilante.

i might just watch again, Quake is really hot.

that too. I've always enjoyed the presence of Ming-Na Wen as well.

I'd like the netflix shows to cross over with Shield.

I hear there's going to be a Mockingbird spin off coming up.

some of the new powered characters are actually vigilantes.

I would definitely give it another go. It gets better with the seasons. It's on Netflix.

Yup.

I feel that my dream of seeing a Power Pack family television series is gradually becoming true.

Or do Runaways which is where I first saw Cloak and Dagger outside of an event book.

The movie events are set up years ahead of time. The TV writers put a season together already knowing what is coming up.

Or do Runaways which is where I first saw Cloak and Dagger outside of an event book.

The movie events are set up years ahead of time. The TV writers put a season together already knowing what is coming up.

which mean they will be restricted by it.

if they want to change something on the movie, they will have to do the same with tv show.

If they're going to bring back some 80's/90'ish mid-popularity superhero, bring back Darkhawk for a TV show. He had some good arcs.

35_32225_0_Darkhawk2GoblinsPrey.jpg

I guess they can't have an interracial love story in it though so no PC points.

that too. I've always enjoyed the presence of Ming-Na Wen as well.

I'd like the netflix shows to cross over with Shield.

I hear there's going to be a Mockingbird spin off coming up.

some of the new powered characters are actually vigilantes.

I would definitely give it another go. It gets better with the seasons. It's on Netflix.

yeah, Ming Na look really good, can't believe she is 52.

and damn, she got a nice leg.

Back