Clash Royale- Make it rain gems

I want to join the just bleed clan how do I do that?

OK I just sent a invite request now let me in

Been doing alright with:

Skele
Fire spirit
Poison
Hog
Miner
Valk
Cannon
Inferno

Cheap and super effective

Started a tourny. King of sherbros, pass is sherdog.

Level 10 with 3600 trophies.

Current deck:
Lava Hound 2
Lumberjack 2
Fireball 7
Archers 10
Barbarians 11
Minion Horde 11
Arrows 10
Fire Spirits 10

Level 10 with 3600 trophies.

Current deck:
Lava Hound 2
Lumberjack 2
Fireball 7
Archers 10
Barbarians 11
Minion Horde 11
Arrows 10
Fire Spirits 10
You in the clan?

Got the Princess yesterday, so playing around with a new deck

Princess
Hog Rida
Barbs
Minions
Minion horder
Knight
Musketeer
Freeze

Beside the hog and freeze, i good tactic is to use minons or princess to draw an AOE spell, then follow it up with minion horde when they are defenseless. Needs some fine tuning, but its a good deck to attack from multiple lanes

i have got the shittiest legendaries ever

Log
Lava Hound
Inferno Dragon

utter shite all 3 of them

BUMP

Let's try and get new people so we can max out 10/10 clan chest.

Cmon yall sherdog

Bumping the thread.

With the 2V2 mode coming up this weekend, we are looking to recruit. Clash Royale is a super fun and addictive mobile game. It is simple to pick up but surprisingly deep, and the 2v2 mode is brilliant chaos! Come check it out! The Sherdog Clan is "JUST BLEED" if you want to join us, just make sure to let us know you're from the 'dog and we'll let you in. Also, if anyone needs tips or suggestions on building a deck or defending against certain strategies, we can help you out.

More 2v2 this weekend? Nice, have been playing Clash Golf more but I'll jump back in for this

Lol wtf Log is like the best legendary in the game.
For real, I think it's used in 50% of the decks by top ranked players.
Lava Hound is surging up as well. People have started combining it with balloons or giant skelly with the clone spell. Huge death effects when that happens.

2v2 is up again! Let's try to max the clan chest.

I'm running a mortar cycle deck at the moment.
Mortar
Archers
Knight
Ice spirit
Skellys
Arrows
Log
Rocket

My biggest struggle is against golem beatdown decks, especially if they have Graveyard in it.
Other challenge is Royal Giants combined with Furnace.

Good effort on the 2v2 clan chest this weekend.
I switched the Rocket with Lightning in my mortar cycle deck and it's making a difference. I kept getting screwed over by Furnace or Beatdown decks with F/E/Wizards behind the tank. Feeling good about the change so far. Slowly crawling my way back to +4000

Apparently the Heal Spell is coming next week. 100hp/sec x 3 sec for 3 elixir. I guess that's not terrible, but it's going to definitely shake things up.
There will be a Heal Spell draft challenge later in the week. I love the draft challenges. They are the perfect blend of mixing strategy with chaos.

Back