Clash Royale- Make it rain gems

@LiL CeeZ I don't disagree with you on their decision to mount that massive change. It was a fools move and showed how stupidly out of touch they are with their users, but my point was that it really didn't kill your ability to continue upgrading, although it did basically nerf all cheap options such as Barch (though to be fair people claim they still use it on forums - I'm skeptical).

So this is my first account evah, farmed it all don't even touch it anymore except to war but haven't done that either in about 3 weeks or so give or take

This was my original mini and I never worked it past th9 because we were using it for war, now it also just sits..

This is the account that was given to me and I have it in a clan with my newest mini to use for donations, also it basically just sits..

this is my newest mini and I use it quite a bit, its been fun farming this especially because what I know now and didn't then as far as attacking. I'm sure half of these guys are like damn what the fuck just happened to my base lol

I can honestly say that after having more then 10 accounts and playing for 3 years I know the game in and out. Stupidcell fucked the game up hard and are going to watch it slowly self asphyxiate. Games just not fun anymore, dunno how much longer I will continue to play when even my friends can't draw me back to it at this point. Heard tons of good things about Royale but I refuse to start that up but methinks Stupidcell has put all their eggs in that basket and will slowly let Clash rot away now that they have a new game with a new cult following.

Imod allows you to see the other persons traps (bombs, spring traps etc etc) before you even attack the base. It also (for war) allows you to sandbox the base as many times as you want to get your strategy down pat before you actually attack it for real. This allows you to get your troop comp. right, and with Imod you can make whatever army you want in the software and not actually in your own barracks to practice with. You can also set the parameters like search for a base with 200k gold and it will search and skip bases for you until it finds what you asked for. It will keep you active so you don't have to keep touching your screen as well. It also has a replay mode where you can sandbox the base while recording your attack and then when you attack it in real war you can just use the replay instead of doing it again.

I disagree this update fucked up the whole game and mainly for farmers. This new shield idea of theirs Jonas should be lynched for. When you have a product out and it is the highest grossing mobile app game for the last 3 years you're doing something right but when you decide the game's broke and completely change the way it's played now you're taking a huge risk and it back fired. I don't know if you saw the forums post update but it was chaos. I've never seen it that bad in my 3 years of playing and I've watched many of my friends up and quit along with many others. In game numbers are way down. If you search clans, just put lvl 5 clan and search, then look at the players in a lot of these clans they have no donations after being over a week into the season. It's never been this bad. Taking away free shields was a huge mistake and they know they fucked up. Thing is the way it is now drives more gems and the guys pushing are the ones that bring in the most money to Clash. By allowing guys to attack through shields and then allowing them to buy 4hr guard they are spending more gems then ever. Supercell wins and you and I lose..
How does that help in royale though?

How does that help in royale though?

You can see the other persons cards and their elixir count. That's from what my friend told me I don't play. He got a full refund from apple once that started happening

Apraxia.

As always, I live to serve King Ebola.

Higus, both accounts.
If any OG's wants elder status, let me know in the chat. I'll take care of it tonight.

Morning glory wants to be hit up with elder status.

Felt so good to deny spencer

Someone give tachy elder please. It's getting sad now.

You guys are lucky I haven't left the clan yet for not making me co leader.

Feeling good about my main deck now.
Cards:
minion horde
Goblin hut
hog rider
baby dragon
bomber
valkyrie
knight
spear chucker

It's good at shutting down units like witches, barbs, mass skellys, and weak commodity units. Baby dragon and hogs for offense, valks and bombers for defense, spear gobs and huts for interference, and knight is versatile.
The main weakness is if someone starts throwing multiple high hp offense at me, like a prince/giant combo and I don't have the right cards as I need them.

My successful deck which I was able to push up to arena 5 is

Barbs
Skellies (not the hoard, just the regular)
Arrows
Spear Gobs
Witch
Tesla
Baby dragon
Balloon

The loon is key of course. Barbs, witch, or baby dragon can all tank for it long enough to do serious damage.
Tesla, Spear gobs and skellies solid for defense/distraction.

Back