Clash Royale- Make it rain gems

I got up to arena 5 using a hog freeze gimmick deck using cannons and teslas to turtle. Now I use zap, rocket, prince, spear goblins, minion horde, barbarians, musketeer, cannon for a counter pushing deck.

This game pisses me off. Its like chess but my opponent always has better pieces. I hate that damn baby dragon and prince. Seems like everyone on this game has those cards but me. I used to hate the witch too but finally unlocked it. Ive been neutralizing the prince with skeleton army but fuck that OP baby dragon.

Ive been playing CoC for 3 years, i can def say this game wont last that long for me

This game pisses me off. Its like chess but my opponent always has better pieces. I hate that damn baby dragon and prince. Seems like everyone on this game has those cards but me. I used to hate the witch too but finally unlocked it. Ive been neutralizing the prince with skeleton army but fuck that OP baby dragon.

Ive been playing CoC for 3 years, i can def say this game wont last that long for me

I'm starting to feel this way as I've gotten up to 2200-2400 trophies. Everyone has legendary cards, even level 7 guys (I just hit level 8) have stronger troops than me and legendary cards sometimes. People are just gemming shit like crazy.

I'm starting to feel this way as I've gotten up to 2200-2400 trophies. Everyone has legendary cards, even level 7 guys (I just hit level 8) have stronger troops than me and legendary cards sometimes. People are just gemming shit like crazy.

Didn't I watch you wreck a level 8 that had both legendary cards?

Every time I get to ~1350 trophies I lose 5-10 in a row. Fuck.

Finally made it to arena 5 and got the wiz and zap in my crown chest. Now I need some new strategies.
Current favorite deck:
goblin hut
barbs
valk
minions
skelly
tesla
arrows
rocket

The rocket just owns when used right. You can place it to take out their huts or stronger troops and hit their tower at the same time. I get a lot of cheesy 1 crown wins in OT.

Didn't I watch you wreck a level 8 that had both legendary cards?
I do a lot, but above 2000 trophies there are some really stacked people I went vs a level 7 guy with level 9 barbarians and both legendary cards, most of my cards are level 7, let alone level 9, and I'm a level 8.

Finally made it to arena 5 and got the wiz and zap in my crown chest. Now I need some new strategies.
Current favorite deck:
goblin hut
barbs
valk
minions
skelly
tesla
arrows
rocket

The rocket just owns when used right. You can place it to take out their huts or stronger troops and hit their tower at the same time. I get a lot of cheesy 1 crown wins in OT.
I use :
Giant skele
Prince
Musketeer
Witch
Goblin barrel
Minion horde
Normal skeles
Arrows

I win 6-7 out of 10 and go in some good runs of 8 or 9 wins in a row occasionally.

im in arena 6 using
giant skeleton
fireball
minions
minion horde
mini pekka
hog rider
spear goblins
wizard

the key is to lure their troops across the middle and get both your towers shooting the one unit

Just got to arena 8 at level 8 using

Pekka
prince
dark prince
arrows
ice wizard
princess
skeletons

So close to arena 6, but every time I'm a win away, I'll drop 5 in a row or something stupid.
Current deck:
hog rider
giant
barbs
spear chucking greenies
poison
minion horde
bomb tower
arrows

Poison does work combined with hogs or giants!

So close to arena 6, but every time I'm a win away, I'll drop 5 in a row or something stupid.
Current deck:
hog rider
giant
barbs
spear chucking greenies
poison
minion horde
bomb tower
arrows

Poison does work combined with hogs or giants!

Same here.

are the magical chests random?

some guy who sits next to me in work just got a super magical chest just on a normal game

i was not pleased to say the least!!

are the magical chests random?

some guy who sits next to me in work just got a super magical chest just on a normal game

i was not pleased to say the least!!

I've gotten 1 as well from a normal fight.

I think the chests are on a cycle, its not random. Its like 240 chests and you get so many silver, gold, and magical. I think they all have a chance to turn into a giant or super magical randomly also though.

I've gotten 1 as well from a normal fight.

I think the chests are on a cycle, its not random. Its like 240 chests and you get so many silver, gold, and magical. I think they all have a chance to turn into a giant or super magical randomly also though.

while i have read they are on a cycle, they are not

this guy was playing the game for 2 days MAX before he got a magical chest, and then a super magical one

so it blows the whole cycle theory right out of the water

I got lucky and played 5 people in a row that didn't have arrows or fireball. Giants/minion horde wrecked shop.

the rage is real with this game. I'm a pretty calm person but sometimes losing in CR makes me rage hard.

the rage is real with this game. I'm a pretty calm person but sometimes losing in CR makes me rage hard.

I agree. Most of my rage involves me yelling, "You f-ing defense whoring coward!"

Back