Ciryl Gane the Dude Who Used to Spar w Ngannou Back in France Just Fought in FP

He's makin' all kinds of Ganes.

Punches like a Volkswagon Polo and kicks like a Fiat Punto.

No wonder Francis lost if he trained with a guy that can barely connect on an opponent's entire body after he has been rocked and backed up against the cage. There's nothing to watch out for here. He'll never make it out of the minors.
Wanna bet ?
Sure. Account bets are off but anything else is fair game. Give me a timeline of when you think he makes it to the UFC by?
Less than 2yrs for sure

Guess what goof, he's fighting this coming weekend; and also he's a future heavyweight champ.

I'll bet you that.

Guess what goof, he's fighting this coming weekend; and also he's a future heavyweight champ.

I'll bet you that.
I'll eat my crow on him not making to the UFC inside 2 years. As for the future HW champ, I'm assuming in the UFC, or even Bellator, I don't see that happening.

I'll eat my crow on him not making to the UFC inside 2 years. As for the future HW champ, I'm assuming in the UFC, or even Bellator, I don't see that happening.

Within 4 years (UFC).

He is a special talent.

Only politics and maybe Curtis Blaydes' wrestling game can slow him.

Curious to see how he does in the ufc. Decent debut opponent to. Gonna be interesting

I'd say so far he is doing pretty good

This guy an off brand overeem

Idk if he has that one punch ON-OFF knock out power, and that might me problematic at HW

This proves you know nothing of mma. Internet proof right here, no matter how much you think you know

Back