Ciryl Gane the Dude Who Used to Spar w Ngannou Back in France Just Fought in FP

No wonder Francis lost if he trained with a guy that can barely connect on an opponent's entire body after he has been rocked and backed up against the cage. There's nothing to watch out for here. He'll never make it out of the minors.

Lol, f**king noob.

Did you watch the full video that the other dude posted on page 1 or are you just choosing to comment definitively after watching a 30 second highlight package off a Twitter post?

This guy moves better than any heavyweight I have seen before in the sport. What his wrestling and ground game is like is another story.

I suggest you watch the full video on page 1, and in the event that you have and you're still writing those comments, then you sir, are the first primate registered on Sherdog.

This guy would beat Struve and Arlovski in a 3 rounder right now no doubt at all, and probably Justin Willis and Shamil Abdurakhimov, but I haven't watched enough of them to be in a position to comment with any authority.

Don't worry about him joining the UFC, he will be in there, the question is how far will he go?

He looks a mile better than NGannou ever did, but NGannou was always overrated so that probably doesn't say too much, but still an easy top 10 of the future.

That pillow fisted fuck must be Ngannou's punching bag in camp. Can you imagine what would have happened if Francis had punched that fat guy in the head that many times?

Wow, he beat up 1-1 fighter. So legit. Does that white dude even train? Looks like they just pulled him from the crowd.

Adam Dyczka was 7-0, not 1-1 (the fuck did you get that from?) and well on the UFCs radar, had been blowing through regional competition with ease. Why talk out of your ass like that?

That pillow fisted fuck must be Ngannou's punching bag in camp. Can you imagine what would have happened if Francis had punched that fat guy in the head that many times?

I'm guesing you're trolling, but if not it is pretty obvious that he has an iron chin like Roy considering he was 7-0 going into the fight, and how ludicrously rubbish and outmatched he looked.

Probably the only reason he won the majority of his previous fights.

Watching fat guys getting beat up in combat sports is funny. This fight reminded me of Hunt vs JDS.

He at least has variety in his strikes, doesn't rely on big punched only.

I'm guesing you're trolling, * I can assure you I am not * but if not it is pretty obvious that he has an iron chin like Roy considering he was 7-0 going into the fight, and how ludicrously rubbish and outmatched he looked.

7-0 is little better than being an amateur in combat sports. He's now 7-1. Nothing special.

I'm not saying Gane is terrible, but this certainly isn't proof that he's good.

I'm guesing you're trolling, but if not it is pretty obvious that he has an iron chin like Roy considering he was 7-0 going into the fight, and how ludicrously rubbish and outmatched he looked.

No Dyczka actually has pretty nice hands, this was the first time he's really gotten beat up.

Hahaha some Sherdoggers just jump on anyone to put them down.Guy came from competing in forms of striking,is still only 2-0,smashed a guy who was 7-0 and 12-0 counting ammy's,is 6'5" (his opponent here is listed at 6'4") 240 ,only 28,clearly athletic and seems to have a bright future.Buuuuut he sucks,looked horrible,beat a 1-1 guy they picked from the stands,has horrible sloppy striking,has no power and will never amount to anything.
eye_roll_true_blood.gif

Hahaha some Sherdoggers just jump on anyone to put them down.Guy came from competing in forms of striking,is still only 2-0,smashed a guy who was 7-0 and 12-0 counting ammy's,is 6'5" (his opponent here is listed at 6'4") 240 ,only 28,clearly athletic and seems to have a bright future.Buuuuut he sucks,looked horrible,beat a 1-1 guy they picked from the stands,has horrible sloppy striking,has no power and will never amount to anything.
eye_roll_true_blood.gif
Wait until he makes his debut, they'll be blowing him in no time.

Just another French can with NO GROUND GAME and a SMALLER heart.

<CroCop1>

Sounds more like a muscle tear in his ribs that he had going into the fight.I can see someone breaking a rib during a fight and maybe getting through the fight but not going into a fight with a broken rib.Plus there's degrees to "broken" that have a huge effect on movement,breathing,pain etc.I have broken a lot of ribs,you're not going to go into a fight with no adrenaline pumping and broken ribs and be like yeah,I can do this lol.This sounds like a bunch of hoopla to me.Props to him for fighting injured,whatever they actually were.

Wow. Just catched up with that fight after a friend told me Dyckza lost and damn, this was a fucking mauling. Dyczka was the #1 heavyweight in North America in many regional rankings, to dominate someone like him, young and undefeated, with that ease? And in your second pro fight? Gane certainly has a bright future and will be in UFC soon enough.

He's 13-0 or something like that in Muay Thai and while he's not much of a heavy hitter, he brings the athleticism, output and skills to fight anyone in UFC when it comes to striking. Now we gotta see how his wrestling and grappling holds on, but if he develops great TDD he will be a problem. For anyone.

By default, he's now #1 or #2 heavyweight prospect in NA. Scary guy.

Back