Ciryl Gane the Dude Who Used to Spar w Ngannou Back in France Just Fought in FP

Looks sloppy as fuck. Will be murked by top HW.

Also showing dat Ngannou cardio as well.

Nice, let's hope he actually can wrestle, and has a treadmill.

lol I know I shouldn't laugh and I feel for the guy who lost, but It always looks funny when their getting tko'd from punches against the fence like that (with their head bouncing off it). I think it was similar in condit vs kim

edit: also, more on topic, I dunno if him being a sparring partner of Ngannou's reflects super well on him. I'm not saying it reflects badly but ngannou is talented but seems to still be finding his way somewhat

Double punch for the win.

tenor.gif

Looks sloppy as fuck. Will be murked by top HW.

Also showing dat Ngannou cardio as well.

he nearly gassed by beating the shit out of his opponent dropped him with body shots and also rocked him, 10-8 round for sure

he nearly gassed by beating the shit out of his opponent dropped him with body shots and also rocked him, 10-8 round for sure
Wow, he beat up 1-1 fighter. So legit. Does that white dude even train? Looks like they just pulled him from the crowd.

Wow, he beat up 1-1 fighter. So legit. Does that white dude even train? Looks like they just pulled him from the crowd.

he was 7-0 with all of his finishes by ko/tko Ciryl Gane was 1-0 well 2-0 now

I'm sure he'll beat up that NFL guy.

That's some nasty clinch work there.

Yes he is sloppy, it was his second fight! Good display of kickboxing/muay thai skills nonetheless.

eh, dude is roiding up and fighting a fat local bar brawler.. if he struggles at all to beat this level of competition he'll be even worse than Ngannou in UFC.

Pretty impressive considering Dyczka is/was thought to have a UFC future himself.

Not sure if sloppy or not.

I like that he does pace himself and go for the body instead of just head hunting.
But I don't think he could do anything close to this against a top contender.
Looks medium-sloppy.

I’m actually impressed by that white slob who just eats those massive shots and keeps going!

<SelenaWow>

I’d be probably on death’s door after a few of those knees and punches. Then again, I wouldn’t have just stood there eating those like it was a buffet at the Bellagio.

I watched it live. Absolutely brutal mauling. I wonder if Dyczka will ever be the same. This was one of those molly whoppings that got uncomfortable. I'm not sure what Gane's ceiling is, but they could definitely sign him to the UFC already with as thin as the division is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back