CIA Director in North Korea in Preparation of Trump-Kim Talk

Trump bombs Syria and he’s a war monger.

Trump takes nukes out of the hands of a maniac without firing a shot and he’s going soft.

Man it must be exhausting being a full time hater...go enjoy your lives

To be fair you have to treat any sort of NK negotiations carefully.
This provocation followed by negotiations is an old tactic all those sorts of regime use.

Also, denuclearisation probably means something different for NK.
What I think Kim is doing now is showing to China and the US that he is still a "reasonable partner" and doesn't warrant any removal or military action.
Because that is what got Saddam at the end. The US has lost faith in his reasoning.

That being said this certainly feels like it could lead to a better relationship.
If it turns out well that is definitely something Trump deserves credit for.

It’s will be amazing to watch the mental gymnastics of the left if trump pulls this shit off.

I’m already seeing posts here like “this is happening despite trump”. LOL, ok...

So a narcissist meets a megalomaniac...

Negotiate? I wonder how much money we will pay NK to behave? Sad!

Screen_Shot_2017_10_02_at_8.35.46_AM.png

image.jpeg

The God-Emperor has ended the Korean War and made Putin back down like a bitch over Syria. But all people like you can do is hate on him.

Sad!;)

maxresdefault (2).jpg

The starvation , malnutrition and lack of medicine is pretty bad. That has got to be putting tremendous pressure on Kim's regime.
One day the whole thing will collapse. For now, those people are so poor and brainwashed it's insane.
That regime needs to fucking go.
One of the situations where I wouldn't mind seeing a leadership be toppled from within, or without.

It’s will be amazing to watch the mental gymnastics of the left if trump pulls this shit off.

I’m already seeing posts here like “this is happening despite trump”. LOL, ok...

Even people who don't like trump are rooting for the administration here. But I think it's fine to be skeptical. The NK playbook is to agree to some form of inspections/phased disarmament in exchange for food aid, and then we find out 10 years down the road that they've breached. So there's no reason to think that's their game here. For Trump to have any success, he would have to negotiate some degree of the above with a clear method on inspection. And I just don't see anyone in that administration drawing anything up that could intelligently do that.

But hey, if they pull it off, good for them.

im sceptical , but if they pull it off thats good ......
the reliability of both leaders dont exactly inspire confidence though

Does he bring enough food and drink with him so he doesn't get poisoned or end up with many parasitic worms in his body like the defector soldier?

Yeah it is obvious it is the US. South Korea is a can compared to US. Nobody fear south Koreans

These people are so fake.

But who are those people? Who said Trump was a warmonger when he bombed Syria and says he's gone soft now that he's meeting Kim?

A meeting between Beavis and Butthead, but with nukes

One day the whole thing will collapse. For now, those people are so poor and brainwashed it's insane.
That regime needs to fucking go.
One of the situations where I wouldn't mind seeing a leadership be toppled from within, or without.

Agree, do you think the US will go back to individual states in that case?
Or the states stolen from Mexico will go back to Mexico and some join Canada?

Agree, do you think the US will go back to individual states in that case?
Or the states stolen from Mexico will go back to Mexico and some join Canada?
This post is so awesome, I can't figure out what it's supposed to mean.

But who are those people? Who said Trump was a warmonger when he bombed Syria and says he's gone soft now that he's meeting Kim?

They don't exist. I'm pretty sure even the most liberal Trump haters will be happy to have nukes out of the hands of NK.

Even people who don't like trump are rooting for the administration here. But I think it's fine to be skeptical. .
No matter how this plays out, there is an element that will find fault in it.

If Trump managed to denuke and make peace with NK, that would be a pretty major accomplishment.

Yep. If that happens, it would certainly be a big feather.

Back