CIA Director in North Korea in Preparation of Trump-Kim Talk

and they are planning of letting this dumbass talk to him face to face lolololol.

It's gonna be a disaster....I hope they stream it live on PPV...Would pay.
I wonder what kind of Tweets Drumpfling would shit out if Obama did this. Would probably slip in a racist birther comment.

Trump bombs Syria and he’s a war monger.

Trump takes nukes out of the hands of a maniac without firing a shot and he’s going soft.

Man it must be exhausting being a full time hater...go enjoy your lives

I wonder what kind of Tweets Drumpfling would shit out if Obama did this. Would probably slip in a racist birther comment.
Did Obama ever show a real interest in meeting Un or his father?

Trump takes nukes out of the hands of a maniac without firing a shot and he’s going soft.

Oh. It's hilarious. Many are starting to ignore them. The 2 in here at just yapping to each other

These people are so fake.

Did Obama ever show a real interest in meeting Un or his father?
Why would he when it would only be a waste of time and energy?

2017-10-01T22-36-48-966Z--1280x720.jpg

The CIA(our director meeting with Kim is massive) and Trump being directly involved gives me the impression that Kim will be held accountable publicly for the welfare of NK people. Otherwise it could easily turn into an extremely embarrassing and potentially catastrophic negotiation.

Unless their nuclear capabilities are even more powerful than what's been reported or that there's a very real threat of force against SK if we don't reach a compromise.

Held accountable in what sense? Us giving them aid and NK actually using it for their citizens? As much as this is a humanitarian crisis, I can't see situations where it gets better for the NK people with Kim in power. The most optimistic scenario is him slowly handing over power to SK for immunity which will never happen. And even if that did happen, think how long it would take to rehabilitate the NK people to a normal economy/society. It would be a crisis in itself (although a good one to have).

I remember when Trumptards were screaming that Pillary Crimpton was gonna bomb Syria and start WW3. Also..

images

images

Slow down junior, that hasn't happened yet, ;).

I remember when Trumptards were screaming that Pillary Crimpton was gonna bomb Syria and start WW3. Also..

images

images

Slow down junior, that hasn't happened yet, ;).

Right and Obama and Hillary voted for a wall before they were for open borders and sanctuary cities. What’s your point? That politicians flip flop? Thanks for the breaking news junior

Held accountable in what sense? Us giving them aid and NK actually using it for their citizens? As much as this is a humanitarian crisis, I can't see situations where it gets better for the NK people with Kim in power. The most optimistic scenario is him slowly handing over power to SK for immunity which will never happen. And even if that did happen, think how long it would take to rehabilitate the NK people to a normal economy/society. It would be a crisis in itself (although a good one to have).
In the sense that if they try pulling a fast one and reigniting their nuclear program we have provisions in place to strike before they are given the full chance.

And that act along with Trump demanding more of China may have brought NK to the table
You mean Tweeting discouraging Tweets to the public about Rex trying to negotiate with NK?

Right and Obama and Hillary voted for a wall before they were for open borders and sanctuary cities. What’s your point? That politicians flip flop? Thanks for the breaking news junior
<Kpop775>

In the sense that if they try pulling a fast one and reigniting their nuclear program we have provisions in place to strike before they are given the full chance.

The nuclear program really was never the issue with doing a strike. If we were to attack them, they could/probably would fire at SK and do serious casualties as a result. I see promise in the NK/SK relationship improving and almost believe they have to maintain strong relations for there to be any hope of change over time. As soon as SK doesn't seem like they'd be a sacrificial lamb, that give the US a lot more leverage.

You mean Tweeting discouraging Tweets to the public about Rex trying to negotiate with NK?

So u think we're at this point because of divine intervention

He's being jackass in Syria, but I have liked the way he has dealt with NK so far.

Back