CIA Director in North Korea in Preparation of Trump-Kim Talk

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like Kim is ready to negotiate for nuclear disarmament in exchange for economic aid and guaranteed survival of his regime. He visited China secretly last month, probably to make sure he has some support just in case.

CIA director Mike Pompeo travelled to Pyongyang for a secret meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, US media report. The meeting to prepare for direct talks between US President Donald Trump and Mr Kim took place over Easter weekend, unnamed officials told the Washington Post and Reuters.

Earlier Mr Trump acknowledged the US had held direct talks at high levels. "We have had direct talks at... extremely high levels," he said, adding that five locations were being considered for the Kim Jong-un meeting.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43792658

Here is the leaked footage from Trump and Kim's meeting.

The starvation , malnutrition and lack of medicine is pretty bad. That has got to be putting tremendous pressure on Kim's regime.

Does Kim deserve to walk a free man if he agrees to the reported stipulations?

The starvation , malnutrition and lack of medicine is pretty bad. That has got to be putting tremendous pressure on Kim's regime.
Kim has been much more willing to talk since China started choking their gasoline supplies last year, which force the North Koreans to depend on smuggling through sea route. Guess he's not so tough after all.

Letting these 2 idiots talk face to face......Smart plan LMFAO.

Trump is gonna fuck it up...He is gonna insult him, or little kim is gonna do something crazy.

I like the peace talk, but get trump away from lil kim....it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Does Kim deserve to walk a free man if he agrees to the reported stipulations?

Can you elaborate more on what you mean? The OP says for the regime to stay intact. Is that what you mean by walk a free man?

Not a coincidence the administration leaked this on the day several senators revealed they were voting no on Pompeo’s Sec. of State confirmation.

Also, Kim isn’t going to denuclearize.

Not a coincidence the administration leaked this on the day several senators revealed they were voting no on Pompeo’s Sec. of State confirmation.

Also, Kim isn’t going to denuclearize.
I don't like Pompeo. But I'm hoping for the best

Letting these 2 idiots talk face to face......Smart plan LMFAO.

Trump is gonna fuck it up...He is gonna insult him, or little kim is gonna do something crazy.

I like the peace talk, but get trump away from lil kim....it's a disaster waiting to happen.
lol, seeing those two together on tv will be quite the sight, and it will keep the MSM in business for years

lol, seeing those two together on tv will be quite the sight, and it will keep the MSM in business for years
Holyshit, I wish, it was a LIVE event, where we saw them face to face talking, with translators and shit for each country.....It would be amazing.

PPV $ goes to Charity.......or fund for WW3, depending how it goes.

Where does it say that?

I;m referring to the OP itself. The article doesn't say it

"Looks like Kim is ready to negotiate for nuclear disarmament in exchange for economic aid and guaranteed survival of his regime."

I;m referring to the OP itself. The article doesn't say it

"Looks like Kim is ready to negotiate for nuclear disarmament in exchange for economic aid and guaranteed survival of his regime."
That's what this would be, right? He won't be punished for the alleged atrocities he's committed. A sort of get out of jail free card thanks to his and his father's defiance in building nukes.

Negotiate? I wonder how much money we will pay NK to behave? Sad!

Screen_Shot_2017_10_02_at_8.35.46_AM.png

image.jpeg

That's what this would be, right? He won't be punished for the alleged atrocities he's committed. A sort of get out of jail free card thanks to his and his father's defiance in building nukes.

But wouldn't talks at all just imply that? When did we ever think he was going to leave his post or something like that even without talks?

If Trump managed to denuke and make peace with NK, that would be a pretty major accomplishment.

Not only that, but this game they have been playing, where sanctions, radicalizes their population against the US, and puts the country on war footing, is not sustainable.

It is bound to end in collapse or war if they don't change course.

Negotiate? I wonder how much money we will pay NK to behave? Sad!

Screen_Shot_2017_10_02_at_8.35.46_AM.png

image.jpeg
and they are planning of letting this dumbass talk to him face to face lolololol.

It's gonna be a disaster....I hope they stream it live on PPV...Would pay.

But wouldn't talks at all just imply that? When did we ever think he was going to leave his post or something like that even without talks?
The CIA(our director meeting with Kim is massive) and Trump being directly involved gives me the impression that Kim will be held accountable publicly for the welfare of NK people. Otherwise it could easily turn into an extremely embarrassing and potentially catastrophic negotiation.

Unless their nuclear capabilities are even more powerful than what's been reported or that there's a very real threat of force against SK if we don't reach a compromise.

Back