Chris van Heerden gives harsh reality to MayMac fight and tells how he toyed with Conor!

Wrong forum blue belt

Open your fucking eyes and post this regurgitated crap in the right place

who da fook is that guy

Chris van Heerden? lol im not surprised. Youll see many people come out of the wood work trying to become a headline with this Mac-May fight.

I member, do you member

You do realize Tony was a boxer in an MMA fight right? Conor is fighting arguably the best boxer in history........in a boxing match. HUGE difference.

Last edited:
Only McGregor fans will shit on a guy who actually sparred with Conor and knows what he's like, there's your source Conor fans. A guy who has been in the boxing ring with him is telling you what's up. Conor fans p4p most retarded mma fans ever, way worse than Bork or Shogun fans ever were.

maxresdefault.jpg
lmao

Chris Van Heerden, from May 2016 -

- "Let me answer this, 'Can Conor McGregor Box?' Yes. I never knew Conor actually had a Boxing background, yes he can. I was shocked as how well he can handle himself in the ring. You can immediately see that Conor has got a Boxing background and that he knows how to use his hands. Yes, Conor can Box... [but he lacks the finer points of Boxing].

I would honestly say if Conor McGregor can focus on Boxing, 2 or 3 month training camp, mainly focus on boxing, Conor can shock a lot of Boxers by what he can do."

I think honestly, a very honest answer from my side, I think Conor could do well [in Boxing]... If he transitioned into Boxing and merely focus on the standup game and his footwork... you know what, you can see the background of Boxing, he's got that Boxing ability, he does have it... you know what he's very good at is his timing, precision and timing, with his left hand. Polish it and it just might cause problems for a lot of guys."​

@5:50

conor_12200_w460.jpg

Last edited:
Other MMA fighters have had pro boxing bouts and lost to complete nobodies. Anderson Silva is one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time and got stopped in 2 rounds by some no mark on the Brazilian pro boxing circuit. Donald Cerrone got stopped in 2 by a guy with a record of 8-11 and only one other KO to his name. McGregor is about to make his pro debut against one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Only McGregor fans will shit on a guy who actually sparred with Conor and knows what he's like, there's your source Conor fans. A guy who has been in the boxing ring with him is telling you what's up. Conor fans p4p most retarded mma fans ever, way worse than Bork or Shogun fans ever were.

EVERY Boxer HAS TO SAY that Mayweather will out-class McGregor, no matter what.

EVERY Boxer HAS TO SAY that Mayweather will out-class McGregor, no matter what.

But we have seen the footage and it was exactly what you'd expect. A pro boxer having a steady move around and still easily controlling the spar while going easy because he's in there with a novice. This isn't shitting on McGregor or MMA, it's just how it is. Van Heerden can clearly land his lead straight right (one of Mayweathers best shots) whenever he wants but because it's only a spar he doesn't put anything into it. But Mayweather will be wearing 10oz gloves and will not be taking it easy. If McGregor (like many clueless poster on sherdog) is under the assumption that Mayweather is feather fisted and wont really hurt him then he's going to be in for a big, big shock.

But we have seen the footage and it was exactly what you'd expect. A pro boxer having a steady move around and still easily controlling the spar while going easy because he's in there with a novice. This isn't shitting on McGregor or MMA, it's just how it is. Van Heerden can clearly land his lead straight right (one of Mayweathers best shots) whenever he wants but because it's only a spar he doesn't put anything into it. But Mayweather will be wearing 10oz gloves and will not be taking it easy. If McGregor (like many clueless poster on sherdog) is under the assumption that Mayweather is feather fisted and wont really hurt him then he's going to be in for a big, big shock.
Have you seen the LONGER VIDEO?

LONGER VIDEO: McGregor sparring Chris Van Heerden - Watch it. Who got "schooled" really?

Watch it, then reply to me.

You forgot to tell him, don't mind the McGregger team's watermark or the edits. LOL.

You guys are all gonna need to be on suicide watch come fight night.

But it's a longer video, right, you get to see MORE of what actually happened, though... right?
Right.

Here's another video that's also better than the edited one everyone seems to be talking about...
This is from Box-n-Burn, the gym the sparring took place in (posted in May 2016)...

No one's getting "out-classed"

Last edited:

lol. Van Heerden is literally going at about 25%, he's not even turning his shots over, he's just throws weak arm punches. Which is what your supposed to do against a novice to let them work so they can learn. If he wanted to be a dick (and make a bit of a name for himself in the process) he could have stepped it up and battered McGregor. He is also is clearly not worried about what is coming back at him either and is in total control throughout. You can't seriously think McGregor would stand any chance against Van Heerden in a real boxing bout with 10oz gloves, going 100%, never mind Mayweather.

What Chrissy doesn't realize is that the GOAT was toying with him. It was like sparring with a child. He let the child win so he could build his self esteem.

Back