Chris van Heerden gives harsh reality to MayMac fight and tells how he toyed with Conor!

But it's a longer video, right, you get to see MORE of what actually happened, though... right?
No one's getting "out-classed"
Wrong.

Clear Heerden round and an eventual stoppage. Conor's head movement and footwork is abysmal. Heerden can do whatever he wants to Conor there.

You can only extrapolate so much based on a few minutes of old sparring, of course. But all signs point to an absolute slaughter at the hands of Mayweather.

lol. Van Heerden is literally going at about 25%, he's not even turning his shots over, he's just throws weak arm punches. Which is what your supposed to do against a novice to let them work so they can learn. If he wanted to be a dick (and make a bit of a name for himself in the process) he could have stepped it up and battered McGregor. He is also is clearly not worried about what is coming back at him either and is in total control throughout. You can't seriously think McGregor would stand any chance against Van Heerden in a real boxing bout with 10oz gloves, going 100%, never mind Mayweather.

25 percent?
And I supposed that was Conor's 100%?

Chris Van Heerden, May 2016:

- "I wanted to prove to myself that no MMA fighter in a standup game would be able to handle a Champion professional Boxer... I wanted to prove to myself that I can go with [Conor McGregor]..."

Sounds like Van Heerden was really trying to me.

Watch the end of the LONGER VIDEO (link)... it seems like Van Heerden is the one not satisfied and asks to keep going, idk.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone knows this fight was made solely for money

Stop fucking crying already holy shit
Conor himself has marketed it as The Money Fight. This will be a glorified sparring session at best. If either fighter breaks s sweat I'll be shocked.

Do you really think that 50 other people ddnt already post this ts?

maybe if you had looked i the correct forum you would have spotted it :D

25 percent? And I supposed that was Conor's 100%?

- "I wanted to prove to myself that no MMA fighter in a standup game would be able to handle a Champion professional Boxer... I wanted to prove to myself that I can go with [Conor McGregor]..."

Watch the end of the LONGER VIDEO (link)... it seems like Van Heerden is the one not satisfied and asks to keep going, idk.

Don't even waste your time bro. I watched the whole video. Heerden started of good and then slowed down. Towards the end Conor was the one doing better.
Like somebody else said all boxers are going to defend boxing and mayweather. The last thing they need is for mayweather to lose to a nobody like Conor. Teddy atlas would kill himself.

25 percent? And I supposed that was Conor's 100%?

- "I wanted to prove to myself that no MMA fighter in a standup game would be able to handle a Champion professional Boxer... I wanted to prove to myself that I can go with [Conor McGregor]..."​

Yes, about 25%. Conor isn't going full out 100% but he's clearly putting a plenty of meat into his shots, which you can tell from the exhale sounds he makes when he throws. You do that when you throw with more serious intentions. And Van Heerden still isn't in the least bit bothered by what coming at him.

Yes, about 25%. Conor isn't going full out 100% but he's clearly putting a plenty of meat into his shots, which you can tell from the exhale sounds he makes when he throws. You do that when you throw with more serious intentions. And Van Heerden still isn't in the least bit bothered by what coming at him.

Those were HIS OWN WORDS...
Sounds like Van Heerden was really trying to me.

Watch the end of the LONGER VIDEO (link)... it seems like Van Heerden is the one not satisfied and asks to keep going, and then gets bop'ed around.

Wrong.

Clear Heerden round and an eventual stoppage. Conor's head movement and footwork is abysmal. Heerden can do whatever he wants to Conor there.

You can only extrapolate so much based on a few minutes of old sparring, of course. But all signs point to an absolute slaughter at the hands of Mayweather.

I'm still not sure you've even watched the Video that I'm talking about...

Reply here, so I know you've watched it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/l...den-watch-it-who-got-schooled-really.3551659/

Chris "I sparred Conor" van Heerden

It's his claim to fame. Only thing he ever speaks about. A few months ago I went to a South African bar when I was on safari and some random bloke walked up to me and said "hey bro did you know I sparred Conor McGregor?" I was annoyed because I was making out with miss South Africa at the time. I looked up and it was fucking Chris van heerden (no joke). I told him to fuck off. Next night...you wouldn't believe it, he did the same thing again. Oxygen thief.

When you toy with someone they shouldnt land the better shots then u do.

Also he was practically begging for the conor fight a few months back,he just want his bum life changing
but if they land better shots, than you land better shots, arent your better shots betterer then their better shots?

Very interesting and eye opening interview from a man whose perspective we should all be following, it really puts into perspective how retarded this fight is and how badly McGregor is gonna get starched.

Amazing how social media and marketing can brainwash people.

all tmz video threads should come with a tmz video disclaimer. your threadmaking is with poor form.

I'm confused why you keep linking to the McGregger team's promo cut.

Shrug.

If you ain't got it by now you just aren't going to.

Don't talk if you haven't even seen the video, dork.

Don't talk if you haven't even seen the video, dork.
Lmao. Everybody has seen the video. You've linked it at least twice here.

You can delude yourself into believing whatever you want, IDGAF. The fact is that Heerden would KTFO Conor in a match and could have KTFO'd him in sparring. It's just too obvious to anybody who knows even a little bit about boxing.

The takeaway is that Mayweather is going to do whatever he wants to Conor. Conor might look like he's doing something because he's throwing punches. But he won't be.

Get your head wrapped around that. Otherwise you're going to be one sad panda.

People should take note on the "it's crazy to compare a guy that's 0-0 with a legend that's 49-0".

my god are you ever delusional? do you actually think Conor has a chance against Floyd?
and where did i say anything about who i think will win?

oh right i didn't, nice try you fuckin spazz hahahahah.

<36>

He wasn't even a sparring partner. He was just there when Conor came to the gym. It was a light session with 16oz gloves. This was not even a real fight. This is exactly why top fighters don't allow recordings. You got idiots online who think it was a real fight.

Back