Chris van Heerden gives harsh reality to MayMac fight and tells how he toyed with Conor!

Hidden_Hand

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Very interesting and eye opening interview from a man whose perspective we should all be following, it really puts into perspective how retarded this fight is and how badly McGregor is gonna get starched.

Amazing how social media and marketing can brainwash people.

Lol Conor got tagged several times by a short notice Chad Mendes. His defensive boxing is not good

maxresdefault.jpg

Is that the trainer from the MMA documentary Kingdom?

This Van Heerden guy is getting his 15 minutes of fame off of McGregor's name. He should thank McGregor, he blessed another bums life.

When you toy with someone they shouldnt land the better shots then u do.

Also he was practically begging for the conor fight a few months back,he just want his bum life changing

Pretty pathetic to talk shit about a guy who brought in to spar just to get your name out there.

Everyone knows this fight was made solely for money

Stop fucking crying already holy shit

Lol Conor got tagged several times by a short notice Chad Mendes. His defensive boxing is not good
oh yea short notice= lose all your skills, mendes was roided as hell and conor had a bad weight cut

Suckers.

The day after threads of dissapoint are going to be hilarious

Surprise. Conor cant box.
this fight is the joke of the century. anyone who pays for this trash deserves the farce they will get

Pretty pathetic to talk shit about a guy who brought in to spar just to get your name out there.
Stop it. Conor's camp leaked the video of the warm up rounds and said Conor was toying with him.

He has every right to respond and tell the whole story.

Surprise. Conor cant box.
this fight is the joke of the century. anyone who pays for this trash deserves the farce they will get

Paying for it doesn't imply that I'm a fan of either fighter or care what happens. If Conor is handily embarrassed , that will be a worthwhile viewing experience for me. If he flies across the ring and knocks Floyd out with a roundhouse hadoken, I'll be entertained. I don't buy fights strictly because I want something or other to happen.

Back