Media Chris Leben celebrating after beating up a washed up damaged Wanderlei Silva

Has leben always looked and sounded like edgy brah?

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

leben.gif
Man i loved Leben, he really is a Sherdog fighter, you know someone we can identify with.

Insane chin, power left hand, fucked up childhood.

wow, this might be the worst fucking thread of 2018 - even counting the weird shit before the Kebab vs Mcchicken fight.

I liked the time Koscheck told him to take the bus home.

I love when all sherdoggers are in agreement...It's a rare thing. Watching you guys shit on this man was beautiful.

tenor.gif

wand looked terrible

poor weight cut
he was drained

Leben has the dubious honor of being the Spider's first UFC "victim" and has gone through so much shit in his life... Coming from a huge Wandy fan, I think Chris had earned his chance to be happy after a legit KO of a legend of the sport. Both men showed up that night and put a giant smile on the lips of the Just Bleed gods. Awesome fight between two gentlemen with bad intentions and a willingness to throw down to entertain us. Nothing but hespetch.

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

Leben was washed up himself

Says more about wanderlei than it does about leben

Yeah i wasnt a fan of his on TUF, he had some alchohol issues but he has really matured and grown up since then

I bet you stopped watching TUF some time ago.
Used to be a good show back then. They were either better actors or more interesting.

TS is just buthurt his hero lost to a mediocre dude like leben. If I went in the ring and beat a 60 year old Royce I would still party like I won the fucking lotto.

TS is your name Chuck by the way?
Wanderlei was never talking about you. Hate to break it to you buddy.

Remember that this was right after Wand's win over Bisping. He also took out Cung Le in his very next fight after Chris. It was a good win.

Leben went toe to toe and brawled with the Axe muderer himself and won via stone cold knock out. Why not enjoy it?

05_Silva_Leben.jpg
Not only that, Wand almost KO'd Leben right before Chris took him out. The arena went nuts, I was there.

Wanderlei went full retard against Leben. Showed him no respect and paid for it.

Somehow he managed to beat two significantly better fighters in Stann and Le after this, so it's like like he was completely shot like he is now. Far past his prime, but still a decent fighter.

I remember when the posterboy in the making Rich Franklin got destroyed/crushed by the newcomer Anderson, they "fed" him to Leben next. Than this happened. You can call it a surgery. I even remember Matt Hughes wanted a part of Anderson after that, wanted to line up to avenge the US fighters or something. Damn, that would be ugly thing to watch.
tumblr_lxkckrKpRy1qczqovo1_500.gif
V0Stkbr.gif

Last edited:
That's how you feel after KOing someone.

Doesn't matter who you KOd. If you don't feel on top of the world after then there's something seriously wrong with your CNS

Back