Chris Eubank jr is the worst match up for GGG

you realise Eubank has moved to Super Middle as was struggling to make Middleweight?? Also he will have a short career as hes tough but has no punch power so is always going to have long fights.

you realise Eubank has moved to Super Middle as was struggling to make Middleweight?? Also he will have a short career as hes tough but has no punch power so is always going to have long fights.

According to him, he barely cuts any weight to make super middleweight. His goal has always been to be super middle and middle weight champion.

He's got to get dad out of the negotiating room.

i DONT THINK HES THE WORST MATCH UP FOR ANYONE.

HE HAS A SOLID CHIN THO

GOOD SKILL

THE GUY THAT JUST BEAT SERGEI RATHER UNFAIRLY IS PROBABLY GGGS WORST MATCH, JUST FROM A POINT SCORING PERSPECTIVE NO REAL DAMAGE

Last edited:
His biggest win is a completely washed up Arthur Abraham. GTFO with that nonsense.

His gas tank is suspect and he is mentally is inconsistent. He wilts under GGG's pressure and struggles to get momentum with that jab in his face all night.

By his own promoter's admission he pissed that fight away last year. Even if he got the fight and won people would just say he waited till GGG started to decline.

He got offered close to 5 mil which is way more than he has ever made and he didn't sign......he may regret that decision, for the rest of his life.....might not get an offer like that again

He should focus on beating Yildirim first, it's not a gimme fight. Then proven guys who still can box without a walking stick.

Maybe the likes of GGG will come later.

Yet he gets his jimmies rustled by James Toney

Imagine what Conor would do to him

Conor's all hype. He's not a better trash talker than James ... fook this, fook that ... that's all he talks.

Eubank vs. Toney ...one of the good fights that didn't happen.

Sometimes I miss quality in todays trash talking. Like this here:

You never gonna make it to the light heavyweight, because first you have to get through me.

That'll be an easy test.

Oh ok...Action, action...put the name on the contract.

chris-eubank-jr-boxing-middleweight_3366637.jpg

Assuming GGG doesn't retire after the canelo fight. I think this fight is the most exciting to make. Probably can do 60k + at Wembley. Eubank Jr has crazy stamina and great hand speed and combinations. He does get hit when he's throwing punches but he can also be very hard too hit when he's sitting back and he has a great chin as well. GGG is slowing down a bit and relying on his Chin too much nowadays and Jr won't punch himself out or tire so early. After he wins the WBSS, people will be talking much more about this fight. He first fight is this Saturday I believe should be a good one!

eubanks a good fighter, i like what i see and he seems to be driven by something powerful, which even if it's negative, is good for a fighter. His defense could be better, i did notice in the blackwell fight, he forgets about defense when he punches, a good fighter is going to clock him sooner or later but if he has his father's chin, he should be fine, if not? those are the answers we want to get from young fighters. He'd take the golovkin i saw against canelo if he can take the power.

Sometimes I miss quality in todays trash talking. Like this here:

You never gonna make it to the light heavyweight, because first you have to get through me.

That'll be an easy test.

Oh ok...Action, action...put the name on the contract.

yup, remember that like yesterday, they were doing a great job of building up the fight, hagler was skeptical because tommy cancelled a fight before that. tommy, who was pretty quiet before the leonard fight, had become a bit more comfortable with the limelight by this time and talked plenty of shit. Hagler wasn't much for shittalk perse, he'd rather say he wanted to tear your face off or a similar sentiment, you can't call it shitalk when a guy really means it like that.

might be the fastest hands in the sport today, i see some good head movement, if he blends the offense/defense better he has the potential to be better than his dad, two questions remain, if he has his dad's chin, he'll achieve alot, i also don't see a lot of power.

i DONT THINK HES THE WORST MATCH UP FOR ANYONE.

HE HAS A SOLID CHIN THO

GOOD SKILL

THE GUY THAT JUST BEAT SERGEI RATHER UNFAIRLY IS PROBABLY GGGS WORST MATCH, JUST FROM A POINT SCORING PERSPECTIVE NO REAL DAMAGE
What the fuck is this all caps nonsense? Walk it off.

His gas tank is suspect and he is mentally is inconsistent. He wilts under GGG's pressure and struggles to get momentum with that jab in his face all night.
How is it suspect? He throws a crazy amount of punches. Watch his last fight. 12 rounds of fury.

Back