Chris Eubank jr is the worst match up for GGG

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
chris-eubank-jr-boxing-middleweight_3366637.jpg

Assuming GGG doesn't retire after the canelo fight. I think this fight is the most exciting to make. Probably can do 60k + at Wembley. Eubank Jr has crazy stamina and great hand speed and combinations. He does get hit when he's throwing punches but he can also be very hard too hit when he's sitting back and he has a great chin as well. GGG is slowing down a bit and relying on his Chin too much nowadays and Jr won't punch himself out or tire so early. After he wins the WBSS, people will be talking much more about this fight. He first fight is this Saturday I believe should be a good one!

Damn it, wrong forum. Anyway

Great little video about him and his one of a kind father. But watch those combinations and
hand speed at 4:22.

SR was a legend.

chris-eubank-o.gif

That's assuming Platinum Mike Perry doesn't go to boxing. If he does... all the belts

Does GGG stand for German Goo Girls?

SR was a legend.

chris-eubank-o.gif

Watch the video I posted, they are asked to describe each other in one word and it's pretty much what you expect haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a good fight. It sucks GGG is getting old. He's a rare breed.

Who gives a fuck about these cucks who would get their heads smashed in the concrete by high school wrestlers

High school?!! Come on bruh, you're reaching.
I like boxing, but actually I do think there are a number of high school wrestlers that would beat up champion boxers of comparable size in MMA or a "street" fight (though environment is a big factor there), if neither side gets much training time.

Not your average high school wrestler mind you. But the elite ones.

If the boxer gets a few months camp, that would alter things.

Back