Chris Cornell, lead singer of Soundgarden, dies at 52

Still waiting on the investigation to be concluded before I decide how I feel on this.

This dirty shit stain of a blues rock jam is one of my all time favourites.

Man that sucks. Definitely one of the best singers ever. When i 1st heard Myles Kennedy, i would tell people 'you gotta hear this guy, hes good like Chris Cornell'

RIP :(

Man that sucks. Definitely one of the best singers ever. When i 1st heard Myles Kennedy, i would tell people 'you gotta hear this guy, hes good like Chris Cornell'

RIP :(

Myles is awesome and is now sadly promoted to my 'favorite living vocalist' designation.

In addition to his vocal prowess, Cornell was quite a guitarist, musician and lyricist. Really a complete artist. I got pretty hammered last night with an extended YouTube session. If this doesn't give ya the feels, I don't know what will.

I know he wrote this song for Andrew, but it seems ominously appropriate…

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Best rock singer ever: Only a professionally trained musician can appreciate the skill Chris had. I knew a female Opera singer who said he was the best singer of all time, even technically better than the likes of Domingo, Pavarotti and other Operatic legends.

My biggest regret was not going to a concert Soundgarden had over here a few years ago. Thought I'd have another chance...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back