Chris Cornell, lead singer of Soundgarden, dies at 52

deltapapha

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rnell-lead-singer-soundgarden-dies-at-52.html

Chris-Cornell-645x366.jpg

Shit, only 52... He was a very talented musician and had a great voice. I am really bummed by this news.

So far no cause given. Weird. Love Soundgarden. RIP Chris Cornell.

That bums me out. I used to listen to Soundgarten in HS, in the early-mid 90s.

I'm probably the only one who hated that band and the singing style that ensued.
But rest in peace

Badmotorfinger was the first CD I ever bought with my own money.

RIP.

Kurt, Layne, Scott and now Chris. Fuck, all the singers I grew up listening to are going away.

Ouch, right in the feels. RIP

Heard about this on my way to work today... I was crushed.

One good thing about where I work is they let you play what ever music you want. Was blasting Soundgarden the entire shift.

I'll never forget the time I saw Soundgarden at Mississippi Nights in St. Louis. Shit got crazy. One of the bouncers decided he was going to break up the pit and ended up getting his leg snapped in half. They had to stop the show and carry his ass out on a stretcher.. Good times.

I remember playing Road Rash on PS1 and hearing Outshined in the menus. It made me a fan of theirs. RIP Chris.

GOAT rock vocalist in my opinion.

Damn. Just, damn...

The news has f#$ked me up… yeah, they are saying suicide… I’m still in shock… loved his music since I was a kid.

This sucks. I was probably one of the few who liked a couple of tracks on that Timbaland album of his.

I Am The Highway was one of my karaoke jams.

Bummer. And completely random.

Back