Chomsky: If Trump Falters with Supporters, 'Staged or Alleged' Terrorist Attack Possible

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've actually thought about this numerous times.

With policies seemingly designed to cripple the very working class that supported him, Trump may need a major terrorist incident if he plans on winning re-election.

Would he stoop to engineering such an incident if one does not present itself?

NC: I think that sooner or later the white working-class constituency will recognize, and in fact, much of the rural population will come to recognize, that the promises are built on sand. There is nothing there.

And then what happens becomes significant. In order to maintain his popularity, the Trump administration will have to try to find some means of rallying the support and changing the discourse from the policies that they are carrying out, which are basically a wrecking ball to something else. Maybe scapegoating, saying, "Well, I'm sorry, I can't bring your jobs back because these bad people are preventing it." And the typical scapegoating goes to vulnerable people: immigrants, terrorists, Muslims and elitists, whoever it may be. And that can turn out to be very ugly.

I think that we shouldn't put aside the possibility that there would be some kind of staged or alleged terrorist act, which can change the country instantly.

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/...out-trump-staging-false-flag-terrorist-attack

In the same interview, Chomsky dismisses the charges of Russian interference with the American election as "a joke."
NC: Yeah, it's all just a joke, as it was incidentally through the Cold War almost entirely. Right now the matter of Russian interference in U.S. elections has half the world cracking up in laughter.

I mean whatever the Russians may have been doing, let's take the most extreme charges, that barely registers in the balance against what the U.S. does constantly. Even in Russia. So for example, the U.S. intervened radically to support [Boris] Yeltsin in 1991 when he was engaged in a power play trying to take power from the Parliament, Clinton strongly supported him. In 1996, when Yeltsin was running, the Clinton administration openly and strongly supported them, and not only verbally, but with tactics and loans and so on.

All of that goes way beyond what the Russians are charged with, and of course that is a minor aspect of U.S. interference in elections abroad: "If we don't like the election, you can just overthrow the country."

Last edited:
Don't really have to stage them, can just look at what's happening in Europe and say "we don't want this here".

In b4 someone throws the parenthesis around Chomsky.

'Liberals' and The Left: 2017 edition

tin-foiled-woman-picture-id174693194

Don't really have to stage them, can just look at what's happening in Europe and say "we don't want this here".

That's more of an anti-immigration// refugee argument, though, isn't it?

We already have very stringent immigration/ refugee policies compared to Europe, and we did under Obama, too.

Well, the only thing that has produced a popular Republican president in the past 25 years has been 9/11. Yeah, it only lasted about a year but Dubya was polling at over 90% for a couple of months.

Before some moran says it, no, Chomsky is not a CTer and has ridiculed the "Bush did 9/11!" theories for years.

The fact that he's considering the current administration pulling something like that now tells you how unstable and unpredictable Trump is in comparison.

Ye old false flag

A classic!

I bet a lot of people that tend to ridicule the idea of things like this happening would convert if it came to pinning something on Trump.

Chomsky is in many ways a brilliant mind.

He's also an old man.

Leftists are just putting in the ground work. They know Islamic terror attacks are inevitable (even they aren't that stupid), they also know they have now ensured they are more likely to happen by blocking Trump's 'Muslim ban'. So when the next Orlando nightclub or Boston marathon atrocity happens, they will scream false flag.

Last edited:
That's more of an anti-immigration// refugee argument, though, isn't it?

We already have very stringent immigration/ refugee policies compared to Europe, and we did under Obama, too.
Meh, there have been 8,000 refugees under Trump's 3 months of presidency.

With the European-American birth rate declining and even the African remaining stagnant and Muslim migrants almost tripling the white birth rate, the changing demographics is something that needs to come to the forefront, especially in wake of White Genocide in South Africa. The progeny of the founders of this country aren't even going to be welcome here in a couple of centuries and if this trend continues in all western countries it is a recipe for disaster.

All the white privilege rhetoric makes all of this concerning, as it's not exclusive to white majority countries (see South African example).

Leftists are just putting the ground work. They know Islamic terror attacks are inevitable (even they aren't that stupid), they also know they have now ensured they are more likely to happen by blocking Trump's 'Muslim ban'. So when the next Orlando nightclub or Boston marathon atrocity happens, they will scream false flag.
Oh yeah, it's hilarious.

Remember when the NSA spying stuff came out? They said our 4th amendment and privacy was essentially revoked because terrorism. So they bring in 3 million Muslim migrants since 9/11 so they have an excuse to ramp up the surveillance state even more.

Even if he wanted to, how would he engineer it? He's already seen there are so many around that are leaking his information out to the press, how would he have the confidence to stage a terrorist attack and feel like he could keep the truth from getting out?

Even if he wanted to, how would he engineer it? He's already seen there are so many around that are leaking his information out to the press, how would he have the confidence to stage a terrorist attack and feel like he could keep the truth from getting out?

The same way Bush engineered 9/11. Duh!

Oh yeah, it's hilarious.

Remember when the NSA spying stuff came out. They said our 4th amendment and privacy was essentially revoked because terrorism. So they bring in 3 million Muslim migrants since 9/11 so they have an excuse to ramp up the surveillance state even more.

I think the same general strategy is being used in Europe, in that the increased social tension and terror/fear helps to justify increased power consolidation, among other things.

So there is a lot of incentive to make sure more terrorist attacks occur, and that there is plenty of tension.

I think the same general strategy is being used in Europe, in that the increased social tension and terror/fear helps to justify increased power consolidation, among other things.

So there is a lot of incentive to make sure more terrorist attacks occur, and that there is plenty of tension.
You know who was behind the JCC bomb threats right?

And they said it was "anti-Semitism", give me a fucking break. Anti-Semitism from an Israeli Jew that has been doing this stuff for years and has the technical genius to avoid the FBI all this time? Definitely Mossad or some other pro-Jewish network false flagging this.

You know who was behind the JCC bomb threats right?

And they said it was "anti-Semitism", give me a fucking break. Anti-Semitism from an Israeli Jew that has been doing this stuff for years and has the technical genius to avoid the FBI all this time? Definitely Mossad or some other pro-Jewish network false flagging this.

I'm not up on the particulars of that case, but there are numerous interested parties that can benefit from all sorts of things like that (but getting busted is a set back obviously)

This is also something I have thought and taken some comfort in.

I'm not up on the particulars of that case, but there are numerous interested parties that can benefit from all sorts of things like that (but getting busted is a set back obviously)
Look up the networks of the WJC. They are all interconnected, definitely international.

I mean, it could be a "anti-Semetic nutjob", but that doesn't really make sense. The question would be who benefits? Well, the ADL and SPLC was looking to tighten up 'hate speak' laws in the U.S. as the threats were being carried out. Obviously the "anti-racism" industry/law firms benefit.

noam chomsky is the ultimate pseudointellectual

no substance whatsoever, viral popularity among teens

I'm allowed to attack the messenger in this case because... He's literally wildly speculating based on his own horrible intution

Trump's relationship with the FBI/CIA is just so great, I'm sure sacrificing their agencies to save Trump via a massive false-flag operation would go butter smooth

Last edited:
kristallnacht all over again. hopefully minus the impending genocide.

Back