Chomsky: If Trump Falters with Supporters, 'Staged or Alleged' Terrorist Attack Possible

This idea comes around every couple years. No, Trump wouldn't stage a terrorist attack to push his agenda through. Or at least, no, you have no reason to think he would based upon his actions as president.

Sure Chomsky, just like how all those Cambodian refugees fleeing the Killing Fields were lying about what was happening in their country.

Chomsky is getting senile and luckyshot typed this wearing an official Alex Jones tinfoil hat right now.

I doubt it. I believe Trump is not that big of an asshole to have innocent Americans murdered on purpose. Not to mention, it's a guarantee we'll be getting our fair share of terrorist attacks during the next 4 to 8 years. Trump doesn't have to do shit.

Even if he wanted to, how would he engineer it? He's already seen there are so many around that are leaking his information out to the press, how would he have the confidence to stage a terrorist attack and feel like he could keep the truth from getting out?

Actually orchestrating one would be hard.

But letting one happen would be far more doable. So he gets intelligence briefings about a certain area of the country being troublesome and then defunds the unit in charge of investigating it or something. An attack goes down, a Muslim ban is implemented, troops are deployed, public support skyrockets.

Terrorist attacks undoubtedly get people behind the president. And Trump undoubtedly needs to think outside the box because he's fucking up at a record pace.

Actually orchestrating one would be hard.

But letting one happen would be far more doable. So he gets intelligence briefings about a certain area of the country being troublesome and then defunds the unit in charge of investigating it or something. An attack goes down, a Muslim ban is implemented, troops are deployed, public support skyrockets.

Terrorist attacks undoubtedly get people behind the president. And Trump undoubtedly needs to think outside the box because he's fucking up at a record pace.

Bush's popularity came from his reaction to 9/11. He said they were gonna go get dem folks that done did this, and a less than a month later the coalition was fucking up the Taliban who were defending the prime suspect.

After 15 years of fighting Muslims in pointless wars halfway across the globe, I think the public are tired of that shit. I'm not convinced he'd get the same popularity boost from sending boys to die in yet another desert shit-hole.

Unfortunately, that means he might have to think even further outside the box. Flinging nukes at that North Korean fat-boy might be too risky. Starting a cold war against China might work, as long as he can convince people the Chinese were the instigators.

Noam Chomsky says the United States is the world's biggest terror state. It's clear on religion, ethics, and foreign policy, he is not someone with a sober mind.

No need to stage anything. All they have to do is not do their job and allow "known" Islamic Jihadies access to the country and claim everyone wants open borders and now they have them.

Or simply not stop a discovered terror plot. Much easier to simply allow your enemies make your point for you.

LMAO, it's always the same. Everything is far right? The liberals are right learning and the republicans are extremely right leaning? This is too hilarious. Even when Chomsky speaks "the analysts are confirmed by most respected republican analysts, Norman Oiernstein" o_O

Conserving that homosexual and transgendered melting pot culture with no borders, I suppose <45>

a34.jpg

Forget the reasons why the "right wing extremists" are growing in number, blame the "right wing extremists" for their reaction.

Last edited:
He's a closet Truther. (not that I have anything against that)

This idea comes around every couple years. No, Trump wouldn't stage a terrorist attack to push his agenda through. Or at least, no, you have no reason to think he would based upon his actions as president.

Even if he wanted too how would he pull it off? He's not on good terms with the intelligence community and even his Military appointments (that didn't have to step down) seem to be odds with him.

Is it just going to be him and Bannon setting off cherry bombs?

Even if he wanted too how would he pull it off? He's not on good terms with the intelligence community and even his Military appointments (that didn't have to step down) seem to be odds with him.

Is it just going to be him and Bannon setting off cherry bombs?

Worst case, he invents one on Twitter and refuses to admit it didn't happen when presented with clear evidence.

It's more possible that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

And that shit ain't ever happening.

What a repulsive thing to say.

Frankly, with our current policies, I'm shocked we aren't victims of terror more often.

Chomsky a conspiracy theorist hack confirmed.

Will you lefties finally start treating him like the retard he is now?

I've actually thought about this numerous times.

With policies seemingly designed to cripple the very working class that supported him, Trump may need a major terrorist incident if he plans on winning re-election.

Would he stoop to engineering such an incident if one does not present itself?

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/...out-trump-staging-false-flag-terrorist-attack

In the same interview, Chomsky dismisses the charges of Russian interference with the American election as "a joke."
So far all the false flags have come from the left, yes?

Not interested in this Trump-like "prediction" of a "fixed outcome".

On that interview, he said that minorities will be beaten up by white people because of Donald Trump and it will be worse than Nazi Germany.

Back