Chomsky: If Trump Falters with Supporters, 'Staged or Alleged' Terrorist Attack Possible

Bush's popularity came from his reaction to 9/11. He said they were gonna go get dem folks that done did this, and a less than a month later the coalition was fucking up the Taliban who were defending the prime suspect.

After 15 years of fighting Muslims in pointless wars halfway across the globe, I think the public are tired of that shit. I'm not convinced he'd get the same popularity boost from sending boys to die in yet another desert shit-hole.

Unfortunately, that means he might have to think even further outside the box. Flinging nukes at that North Korean fat-boy might be too risky. Starting a cold war against China might work, as long as he can convince people the Chinese were the instigators.

Yeah, it probably can't be a full-fledged invasion lasting years and years like Iraq or Afghanistan.

But people are totally terrified of ISIS and Muslims are the biggest threat to humanity so an attack by them or that they take credit for will certainly rile people up. I mean, when Trump was on the campaign trail and would scream that he'd defeat ISIS, all the hillbillies would hoot and holler like crazy.

Chomsky is a dick.
On one hand they accuse trump of being a juvenile tv celebrity, and accuse him of being a murderous traitor in the next.

Marxism 101: accuse the other side of what you are thinking.

Chomsky is the real traitor.

The real reason every establishment figure is against Trumo is because Trump is not part of the globalist movement and one world government which of course is designed for the benefits of the people who lead it not for people living under it.

Back