Chito didn't look confident from the start

He also beat O'Malley. Say whatever you want about guys who only have power, it gets the job done. To compare him to Lewis is just dumb. He beat the three guys you mentioned with completely different weapons. Also saying he got beat up is another lie. He was getting outworked and that means nothing in the end.

You just mentioned that he beat O'malley but are trying to invalidate the comparison with Derrick Lewis who also beat top guys like Francis and Blaydes

You just mentioned that he beat O'malley but are trying to invalidate the comparison with Derrick Lewis who also beat top guys like Francis and Blaydes

Lewis beat top guys. Not discounting that. I am saying the comparison is silly as Lewis is someone who throws a big right hand and has very limited skill whereas Chito has won by subs, elbows, and a variety of kicks.

I dunno, i just dont like when the winner doesnt get his props and people say shit like so and so wasnt himself.

sandhagen fought a masterful technical fight. He honestly outsmarted chito. His gameplan was better and he executed exactly what he wanted to do.

what was chito’s gameplan really? Start slow and feel out his opponent like he always does?, corey was 1 step ahead of him everytime.
Did you watch the last 15 seconds of the fight ?

Is that how Chito fought the rest of the fight ?

Did you watch the last 15 seconds of the fight ?

Is that how Chito fought the rest of the fight ?
So he went after it in the last 15 seconds of the fight he knew he was down in? And?

Corey had the whole fight and dissected him with no answer. People just cant admit corey was better? It had to be because chito was off or some excuse.

So he went after it in the last 15 seconds of the fight he knew he was down in? And?

Corey had the whole fight and dissected him with no answer. People just cant admit corey was better? It had to be because chito was off or some excuse.
What do you mean and ? And that means that he was not firing from all cylinders otherwise the fight would have been way more competitive even though Corey was fighting well .

You are as good as your opponent allows you to be.

He KO'ed ranked number 2 and 7 in the division and beat number 6 into a pulp, wtf are you talking about <45>
What are you smoking? He got lucky against Sean and Cruz is over the hill. Font, please

He also beat O'Malley. Say whatever you want about guys who only have power, it gets the job done. To compare him to Lewis is just dumb. He beat the three guys you mentioned with completely different weapons. Also saying he got beat up is another lie. He was getting outworked and that means nothing in the end.

Cory grappled and stayed in the pocket a lot more than I thought he would. He is a complete martial artist and one of the best at that. It ended up being a nightmare matchuo for Vera.

Vera fought Yadong and lost a controversial decision. So what does that tell you about Yadong?
That he was much younger and still improving

Back