china vs thailand sad video

parrythehate

your mother is so ugly, it effects her self esteem
@Orange
Reaction score
In this video China wins by one fight. The biggest advantage that the chinese fighters had was the punching ability. I dont know any of these thai fighters or their records, but what the hell bros!?!?!?!?!? Even if the thai fighters did win, it was a pretty close fight. I dont think the fights were rigged, since they fought in thailand and there wasnt a Chinese network or promotion backing it up. Are these low level fighters?

I couldn't get past the Music.

What happened again?

promotions who make Country vs Country fight events are pretty sad and without any credibility mate

what's sad about the video?

Not every thai is top 10 stadium level.

what's sad about the video?

Not every thai is top 10 stadium level.

I am going to be honest, I have this bias against chinese fight promotions that promote CHINA V THAI, or china in general. So when i see them win and in a MT rule set matches, it just leaves me salty. I've tried to get over many questionable and outright corrupt actions Chinese fight promotions have done but its hard, leaving me a bit of a cynic critic.

Of course these guys are not Top 10 stadium level fighters. But does that statement mean that only top 10 level thai fighters can only beat rigorously trained chinese fighters? It seemed that the Chinese and Thai muay thai fighters were supposed to be evenly matched, but the chinese fighters looked even better than thais. Even saenchai lost a nobody chinese dude! Unrelated but it begs the question(s) are chinese fighters getting better? Or are they giving themselves an advantage fighting cans? When will there be a legendary chinese fighter? Is pure MT useless in KB? Have we ignored Chinas fighters? Its hard to find comfort in knowing that china is winning some of these fights, especially since they came out of left field and just stared to slowly show off their stable of fighters while still being quite secular. Havent you noticed when a chinese fight promotion invites a japanese fighter they lose?

china will be a huge force in martial arts in the future, i don't see why not.

Combination of not every Thai being top shelf and Chinese guys being underrated.

so many assumptions...it's not like in thailand the formula strong thai vs farang can never happened..

I am going to be honest, I have this bias against chinese fight promotions that promote CHINA V THAI, or china in general. So when i see them win and in a MT rule set matches, it just leaves me salty. I've tried to get over many questionable and outright corrupt actions Chinese fight promotions have done but its hard, leaving me a bit of a cynic critic.

Of course these guys are not Top 10 stadium level fighters. But does that statement mean that only top 10 level thai fighters can only beat rigorously trained chinese fighters? It seemed that the Chinese and Thai muay thai fighters were supposed to be evenly matched, but the chinese fighters looked even better than thais. Even saenchai lost a nobody chinese dude! Unrelated but it begs the question(s) are chinese fighters getting better? Or are they giving themselves an advantage fighting cans? When will there be a legendary chinese fighter? Is pure MT useless in KB? Have we ignored Chinas fighters? Its hard to find comfort in knowing that china is winning some of these fights, especially since they came out of left field and just stared to slowly show off their stable of fighters while still being quite secular. Havent you noticed when a chinese fight promotion invites a japanese fighter they lose?

Does that mean that only top thai guys are able to beat chinese fighters?

that means just being thai doesn't make you invincible. You are putting way to much thought into this.

so many assumptions...it's not like in thailand the formula strong thai vs farang can never happened..

it means that thais are not invincible under mt rules,and not all chinese eat dog for breakfast.

that means just being thai doesn't make you invincible. You are putting way to much thought into this.

Listen guys i know that thais are not the end all be all in kick fighting. I have a negative bias against chinese fighters and fight fans. I know that thais lose to farangs, im okay with that. My negative views got the best of me. Sorry for the shitpost.

Listen guys i know that thais are not the end all be all in kick fighting. I have a negative bias against chinese fighters and fight fans. I know that thais lose to farangs, im okay with that. My negative views got the best of me. Sorry for the shitpost.

If you dislike chinese fighters why are like 90% of your posts in this sub forum (at least from what i've seen) about chinese vs thai kickboxing fights?

If you dislike chinese fighters why are like 90% of your posts in this sub forum (at least from what i've seen) about chinese vs thai kickboxing fights?
They guy just can't bare to see Chinese fighters succeed. It's quite pathetic really.

Back