china vs thailand sad video

Its not i am just a harsh critic on the chinese and their fight promotions.
Its a Thai promotion, they have had Thai vs Cambodia, Thai vs Japan, Thai gym vs Thai gym, thats the concept of that show, two teams challenging each other 5 from each team. They try to match close and even, with either team having a chance of winning, not easy when you are dealing with unknown entities to some degree, they have this show every Friday so obviously the level of the thais isn't going to be top level, as if they were they would only manage one show a year

When will there be a legendary chinese fighter? Is pure MT useless in KB? Have we ignored Chinas fighters? Its hard to find comfort in knowing that china is winning some of these fights, especially since they came out of left field and just stared to slowly show off their stable of fighters while still being quite secular.
I'm not saying he is necessarily a Petrosyan but Fang Bian is going for his 50th win (in a row I believe) in 2 days. Has wins over former Glory champ Simon Marcus and current Glory champ Cedric Doumbe in there. Yeah sure maybe Doumbe win wasn't the greatest and not all his wins are over exactly top10 guys but still pretty good I'd say.

Think a bunch of promotions and fighters choose to ignore results all the time.

The Doumbe win was bogus for sure. Still, he's shown he can compete with the top guys.

If you dislike chinese fighters why are like 90% of your posts in this sub forum (at least from what i've seen) about chinese vs thai kickboxing fights?

Its mostly on bashing the corruption of chinese fighters. Or just bashing on the chinese fighters in general. But I am compelled to watch these fights because to see them lose, but instead they come out on top and or they can compete well. Then I shitpost, then regret. I gotta stop this shit man. But somthing is compelling me to watch the crossover fights or chinese kickboxing in general. Either one day accept that Chinese fighters are on par with the rest of the world or one day we will all learn that there was actual corruption among them.

They guy just can't bare to see Chinese fighters succeed. It's quite pathetic really.

You know I've always seen you when I posted Anti-Chinese fighter post. Sorry to smear them, but there are reasons that show that they should not have a big fan base outside of China. I'd say the best thing they are doing is Kunlun or other events.

I'm not saying he is necessarily a Petrosyan but Fang Bian is going for his 50th win (in a row I believe) in 2 days. Has wins over former Glory champ Simon Marcus and current Glory champ Cedric Doumbe in there. Yeah sure maybe Doumbe win wasn't the greatest and not all his wins are over exactly top10 guys but still pretty good I'd say.

Yeah there is Bian. But I think that is it. But still no one will know who he is and his name wont be uttered unless a very knowledgeable fight fan has to dig him up.

WHo is the chinese fgihter who beat saenchai doe?

You know I've always seen you when I posted Anti-Chinese fighter post. Sorry to smear them, but there are reasons that show that they should not have a big fan base outside of China. I'd say the best thing they are doing is Kunlun or other events.
Who is they? The Chinese promotions are owned by different entities. They are all competing against each other for viewership. The fact that the best fighters in the world are all fighting in China shows that they do deserve popularity. The amount of Chinese fighters you see now is just the beginning, there will be many more to come.

Who is they? The Chinese promotions are owned by different entities. They are all competing against each other for viewership. The fact that the best fighters in the world are all fighting in China shows that they do deserve popularity. The amount of Chinese fighters you see now is just the beginning, there will be many more to come.

Yes they are different entities, but isnt it state owned or government controlled? Well, if there is more to come then I want to impressed, more outside of china fights, more accolades in other prestigious tournaments, and for them to have a top ten chinese kickboxers.

Yes they are different entities, but isnt it state owned or government controlled? Well, if there is more to come then I want to impressed, more outside of china fights, more accolades in other prestigious tournaments, and for them to have a top ten chinese kickboxers.
Chinese fighters are already in the top ten. Liverkick has Wei Ninghui and Wu Xuesong. Combatpress has Qiu Jianliang and Fang Bian. That's 4 Chinese fighters in the top ten amongst two different combat sports websites.

Well, fuck. Thats a start.

These promotions who have in the main business country vs country almost all times are very biased in the matchups man

wel not really the case here, its not their main business for a start and they try to match the fights evenly as said before, but not always easy to do when dealing with fighters not seen on the show before.

Sad.. very sad indeed.... what you say ok

China wins by one fight.

I thought I saw it as 2-2, a draw. Did I miss or not paid attention to the 5th?

But certainly the Chinese have improved a lot since the early days of Sanshou vs MT (early to mid/late 2000's?). On the most part they used to get beat lopsidedly, with many of their fighters getting t/ko'd embarrassingly. But now they are on par(?) or almost on par with the Thais and others in KB.

I like watching that Zhang Kayin guy fight. As far as I know, through searching on google, he hasn't lost to a Thai yet and if anything has defeated and KO'd several of their top fighters, like Lamsongkram Chuwathanna. He's a smart fighter.

People will have to accept, like I did, that the Chinese are here to stay and will probably only get better.

I thought I saw it as 2-2, a draw. Did I miss or not paid attention to the 5th?

But certainly the Chinese have improved a lot since the early days of Sanshou vs MT (early to mid/late 2000's?). On the most part they used to get beat lopsidedly, with many of their fighters getting t/ko'd embarrassingly. But now they are on par(?) or almost on par with the Thais and others in KB.

I like watching that Zhang Kayin guy fight. As far as I know, through searching on google, he hasn't lost to a Thai yet and if anything has defeated and KO'd several of their top fighters, like Lamsongkram Chuwathanna. He's a smart fighter.

People will have to accept, like I did, that the Chinese are here to stay and will probably only get better.

if you have been following the legacy of china v. thailand (sanda, sanshou v muay thai) then you've noticed that there were many corrupt decisions, and fixed fights, or thrown fights. Thats my bone with Chinas hand in throwing in their fighters. Sure they can make an army of cookie cutter fighters, who are trained rigorously, but they play with loaded dice in their hand. And from my experience most Sanda dudes have beaten more Muay thai dudes.

if you have been following the legacy of china v. thailand (sanda, sanshou v muay thai) then you've noticed that there were many corrupt decisions, and fixed fights, or thrown fights. Thats my bone with Chinas hand in throwing in their fighters. Sure they can make an army of cookie cutter fighters, who are trained rigorously, but they play with loaded dice in their hand. And from my experience most Sanda dudes have beaten more Muay thai dudes.
I like how you single the Chinese out despite the fact that the Japanese did the same.

I am going to be honest, I have this bias against chinese fight promotions that promote CHINA V THAI, or china in general. So when i see them win and in a MT rule set matches, it just leaves me salty. I've tried to get over many questionable and outright corrupt actions Chinese fight promotions have done but its hard, leaving me a bit of a cynic critic.

Of course these guys are not Top 10 stadium level fighters. But does that statement mean that only top 10 level thai fighters can only beat rigorously trained chinese fighters? It seemed that the Chinese and Thai muay thai fighters were supposed to be evenly matched, but the chinese fighters looked even better than thais. Even saenchai lost a nobody chinese dude! Unrelated but it begs the question(s) are chinese fighters getting better? Or are they giving themselves an advantage fighting cans? When will there be a legendary chinese fighter? Is pure MT useless in KB? Have we ignored Chinas fighters? Its hard to find comfort in knowing that china is winning some of these fights, especially since they came out of left field and just stared to slowly show off their stable of fighters while still being quite secular. Havent you noticed when a chinese fight promotion invites a japanese fighter they lose?

I saw that video also.

That skinny unassuming Chinese guy is smart. Kept on doing the oblique kick and/or side kick in a timed defense and attack to keep Saenchai on the outside so Saenchai couldn't connect or get much offense off. One can see the frustration in Saenchai's face and him realizing that the Chinese was harder than expected.

I was surprised myself as I expected Saenchai to ping the Chinese guy around... Rigged/advantaged or not, the Chinese are definitely rising wit their skills/training.

Lots of countries do that don't they? Do a 'x country vs thailand' card, fly in a bunch of random thais with the ocassional known name and judge the fights using their own criterion to favour the home town fighters.

yes, I noticed those, and chuckled to myself at the obvious.

And as the Chinese began to turn the tide, I thought they were only advantaged by their promotions' rules and bad/biased decisions, etc, like how you saw/perceived it as well,,, but now I realize some of their fighters have actually really improved and upped their games.

Back