china vs thailand sad video

I thought I saw it as 2-2, a draw. Did I miss or not paid attention to the 5th?

But certainly the Chinese have improved a lot since the early days of Sanshou vs MT (early to mid/late 2000's?). On the most part they used to get beat lopsidedly, with many of their fighters getting t/ko'd embarrassingly. But now they are on par(?) or almost on par with the Thais and others in KB.

I like watching that Zhang Kayin guy fight. As far as I know, through searching on google, he hasn't lost to a Thai yet and if anything has defeated and KO'd several of their top fighters, like Lamsongkram Chuwathanna. He's a smart fighter.

People will have to accept, like I did, that the Chinese are here to stay and will probably only get better.
Lamsongkram wasnt a top fighter

Well, all the ex MT champs went to China to teach. So it's not that surprising. China have better coaches.

I like how you single the Chinese out despite the fact that the Japanese did the same.

Its done to a more disgusting degree when to the chinese promotions do it. But I've only been watching kun lun and some silk road, and super fight. So far, it looks pretty fair. But you noticed I didnt say WLF.

I saw that video also.

That skinny unassuming Chinese guy is smart. Kept on doing the oblique kick and/or side kick in a timed defense and attack to keep Saenchai on the outside so Saenchai couldn't connect or get much offense off. One can see the frustration in Saenchai's face and him realizing that the Chinese was harder than expected.

I was surprised myself as I expected Saenchai to ping the Chinese guy around... Rigged/advantaged or not, the Chinese are definitely rising wit their skills/training.

This proves to me that thais are not invincible.

Lots of countries do that don't they? Do a 'x country vs thailand' card, fly in a bunch of random thais with the ocassional known name and judge the fights using their own criterion to favour the home town fighters.

Well not like how china has done it. You can sense the east asian nationalistic smugness of their audience, being fed poor fights.

but now I realize some of their fighters have actually really improved and upped their games.

This is something I have to come to terms with. I am very accepting of the Kun Lun fight tournaments. But to be accepting of Chinese kickboxers to belong in the top Ten fighters? All of those guys have not fought outside of china, or won a foreign tournament. Most of those guys won tournaments hosted by chinese promotions. We fight fans cant automatically say, "China looks promising" unless we see more evidence. So far I see tian xin as a promising guy because he went to K1 without aid of China.

Well, all the ex MT champs went to China to teach. So it's not that surprising. China have better coaches.

I think China has the best training dude. have you seen how they teach toddlers to adults? Its like the make a fighter from a factory then into championships. Its not just in combat sports but in all competitive sports. Hence, my term "cookie cutter".

Do you cry each time a random Thai gets beat by a random Farang in Max Muay Thai too?

Look Gentlemen, I dont want to end up like those past gone troll posters. I am an american, you're average american. I take pride that we have champions and legends in national and international sports, especially in combat sports. We also have few in Kickboxing. Who am I to judge, a countries political policies and their sports policies? Not only do I recognize that we Americans have bad ass athletes but we also have a fuckload of cheaters. Broken and rigged rules, not to mention Sports Enhancing Substances.

So here I am shaking my finger at chinese fight fans and/or china itself, thinking I am on a high horse. But I am an American, I am sitting on no horse. All I want you fight fans to see is that not all is what it seems when it came to past/or being held fights promoted by Chinese fight promotions. I can see that there is a lot potential coming from China but we cant be up and arms about it. There needs to be diligent scrutiny, man. So, I have to make this the fucking last time I post something negative about chinese muay thai or kickboxing fighters. Sorry to have wasted your time folks, with shit posts.

Look Gentlemen, I dont want to end up like those past gone troll posters. I am an american, you're average american. I take pride that we have champions and legends in national and international sports, especially in combat sports. We also have few in Kickboxing. Who am I to judge, a countries political policies and their sports policies? Not only do I recognize that we Americans have bad ass athletes but we also have a fuckload of cheaters. Broken and rigged rules, not to mention Sports Enhancing Substances.

So here I am shaking my finger at chinese fight fans and/or china itself, thinking I am on a high horse. But I am an American, I am sitting on no horse. All I want you fight fans to see is that not all is what it seems when it came to past/or being held fights promoted by Chinese fight promotions. I can see that there is a lot potential coming from China but we cant be up and arms about it. There needs to be diligent scrutiny, man. So, I have to make this the fucking last time I post something negative about chinese muay thai or kickboxing fighters. Sorry to have wasted your time folks, with shit posts.
Most top Japanese fighters don't fight in other promotions either so I don't know what your obsession with Chinese fighters is from. In any case Chinese fighters don't just succeed in their own promotions, just watch the Olympics, the Chinese medal in all combat sports at every event. Chinese promotions also hold plenty of fights overseas. All WLF events in Las Vegas are sanctioned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

You and I can continue this thread because I know you get pissed off that I single out China. Look man I am going to try not to in the future but I will respond to some of your statements.

All WLF events in Las Vegas are sanctioned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

I saw that one, why else would they host it in Las Vegas? There is a large resident or tourist population of Chinese there. There is a chinatown there. Not to mention gambling. How would you know such a detail about it sanctioned by Nsac? And again that event was controlled by WLF (aka Sham promotions)

what your obsession with Chinese

Whats yours? Mine is their brainwashed fight fans, to their corrupt rampant judging, nationalistic driven path of promoting their fights. But what started me on this was the fight fans man and how they do political business.

In any case Chinese fighters don't just succeed in their own promotions, just watch the Olympics, the Chinese medal in all combat sports at every event. Chinese promotions also hold plenty of fights overseas

Olympics is fair but it has weird sports such as diving, or badminton. I overlook that because it follows different protocols than to combat sports. The key thing is that Chinese Events are held over seas under their terms man. Like WLF. So, the chinese fighters i was talking about only do well in their own promotions. I overlook japan because their events are not as gaudy or self masturbatory as Chinese kickboxing promotions, besides Japan has a long lineage of sending their top fighters over seas to fight who ever with out japanese promotions or protection.

Kun Lun is totally legit though. Best promotion I've ever seen, even better than Glory and K-1.

You, sir, seem a bit nutty.

They've been in Las Vegas like 10x over the years and been to a bunch of other countries too, Spain, Germany, UK, Ireland, Morocco, Netherlands, NZ, Australia off the top of my head. They work with the local promotions and regulatory bodies.

Just as an example how do the Chinese control the German officials at the last Mix Fight Gala/Wu Lin Feng card in Germany?

Curiously enough they've had a bunch of international refs in China too over the years. Tony Weeks from merycah, Stefano Valenti of Glory fame and fucking Joop Ubeda has been in China too.

Last edited:
The WLF events in the US are sanctioned by the NSAC because they are legally required to do so. You can even find a copy of the PDF online. Also, they have foreign refs and also copromote with many foregin promotions everytime they hold events overseas. Unless you can somehow prove to me that those foreign refs and foreign promotions are willing to fix matches just to make the Chinese happy, you are delusional. You are being unjustifiably biased against the Chinese while turning a blind eye to corruption in other organizations.

BTW when I was talking about the Olympics, I specifically referred to combat sports only. I made no mention of sports like diving. Learn to read

You, sir, seem a bit nutty.

They've been in Las Vegas like 10x over the years and been to a bunch of other countries too, Spain, Germany, UK, Ireland, Morocco, Netherlands, NZ, Australia off the top of my head. They work with the local promotions and regulatory bodies.

Just as an example how do the Chinese control the German officials at the last Mix Fight Gala/Wu Lin Feng card in Germany?

Curiously enough they've had a bunch of international refs in China too over the years. Tony Weeks from merycah, Stefano Valenti of Glory fame and fucking Joop Ubeda has been in China too.

WLF has? I know they have been to those countries and I've seen those fights. And I noticed a pattern most of those Non-chinese fighters lose or just look plain shitty against the Chinese fighters. Sure, they work the sanctioning bodies and SMALL LOCAL promotions, which means they still call all the shots. So it means nothing that these sanctioning bodies actually work or tell WLF what not and what to do.

Now on the tony fucking weeks debacle. The first time I've seen that dude was right after the Pac v. Mayweather fight, Buakaw V. Yi long fight. Come on man, tell me that doesnt seem gaudy ass fuck? We've seen WLF over the years and we should know that they are a fucked up promotion. Kunlun is the best and others are following suit.

WLF has? I know they have been to those countries and I've seen those fights. And I noticed a pattern most of those Non-chinese fighters lose or just look plain shitty against the Chinese fighters. Sure, they work the sanctioning bodies and SMALL LOCAL promotions, which means they still call all the shots. So it means nothing that these sanctioning bodies actually work or tell WLF what not and what to do.

Now on the tony fucking weeks debacle. The first time I've seen that dude was right after the Pac v. Mayweather fight, Buakaw V. Yi long fight. Come on man, tell me that doesnt seem gaudy ass fuck? We've seen WLF over the years and we should know that they are a fucked up promotion. Kunlun is the best and others are following suit.
So you admit, it is not the Chinese who are corrupt. Just WLF. So stop blaming all the Chinese.

The WLF events in the US are sanctioned by the NSAC because they are legally required to do so. You can even find a copy of the PDF online. Also, they have foreign refs and also copromote with many foregin promotions everytime they hold events overseas. Unless you can somehow prove to me that those foreign refs and foreign promotions are willing to fix matches just to make the Chinese happy, you are delusional. You are being unjustifiably biased against the Chinese while turning a blind eye to corruption in other organizations.

BTW when I was talking about the Olympics, I specifically referred to combat sports only. I made no mention of sports like diving. Learn to read

Refs can and judges can still be in fixed fights knowingly or unknowingly, those fights were rigged from the start. Top promotion works with lesser promotion and gets lesser fighters, top promotions fighters easily get the win. Yes all combat sports that go through vegas must get sanctioned by nsac. How does that stop having rigged fights? All those fighters against chinese opposition just sucked cant even compare. That smells fishy, man. The only way to prove its not rigged is to have an Individual chinese fighter and go without aid of chinese promotion and win fights, just like other legendary fighters have. I have not turned a blind eye to other organizations, what made this topic hotter was dealing with chinese fight fans online. I've said and I am thinking "who am I to judge"? I stopped watching WLF, the last time i tuned in for a fight was for Yi Long V. Buakaw. That shit was rigged.

The only combat sport i can recall that a chinese fighter won, was Zou Shimming during the chinese olympics other than that their gold in other combat sports are probably low. I see China earning gold in other sports, though. But I will say again Kunlun is legit.

Refs can and judges can still be in fixed fights knowingly or unknowingly, those fights were rigged from the start. Top promotion works with lesser promotion and gets lesser fighters, top promotions fighters easily get the win. Yes all combat sports that go through vegas must get sanctioned by nsac. How does that stop having rigged fights? All those fighters against chinese opposition just sucked cant even compare. That smells fishy, man. The only way to prove its not rigged is to have an Individual chinese fighter and go without aid of chinese promotion and win fights, just like other legendary fighters have. I have not turned a blind eye to other organizations, what made this topic hotter was dealing with chinese fight fans online. I've said and I am thinking "who am I to judge"? I stopped watching WLF, the last time i tuned in for a fight was for Yi Long V. Buakaw. That shit was rigged.

The only combat sport i can recall that a chinese fighter won, was Zou Shimming during the chinese olympics other than that their gold in other combat sports are probably low. I see China earning gold in other sports, though. But I will say again Kunlun is legit.
So you won't trust the Chinese even when they have someone else doing the judging. You choose not to trust the Chinese when the ref is not Chinese. Do you know how copromotions even work? For the overseas events, the non-Chinese fighters all belong to the foreign promotions. If the Chinese are screwing them over everytime then how can they keep getting copromotion opportunities? You choose to believe in conspiracies despite all evidence to the contrary.

Zou Shiming was far from the only Chinese to medal at the Olympics. Get educated.

So you won't trust the Chinese even when they have someone else doing the judging. You choose not to trust the Chinese when the ref is not Chinese. Do you know how copromotions even work? For the overseas events, the non-Chinese fighters all belong to the foreign promotions. If the Chinese are screwing them over everytime then how can they keep getting copromotion opportunities? You choose to believe in conspiracies despite all evidence to the contrary.
I mean Americans are pretty dumb so guess they could have gone to Las Vegas 8 years in a row, work with the same guys every time and fuck them each time. Sounds reasonable...

I mean Americans are pretty dumb so guess they could have gone to Las Vegas 8 years in a row, work with the same guys every time and fuck them each time. Sounds reasonable...
I bet that guy's a conspiracy theorist.

Back