Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

I’d be willing to look at those numbers and adjust my opinion accordingly, but it doesn’t change the fact that there are children in internment camps in the US. Regardless of your politics, you have to admit that it’s a terrible look for lovers of liberty, equality and freedom.

Sure, I agree that it looks bad and I am sure that it will be a massive shit storm if it turns out to be completely unjustifiable.

Why don’t you enforce your "hiring illegals" laws better? wouldn’t that make more sense? It’s a very simple game. But rich corporations needs illegal immigration that is why it will never be stopped this shit they are doing at the border it’s a show to make you think they are doing a great job “enforcing your border laws” same thing with drugs; they stop a lady with drugs in her glove compartment while 50 trailers full of heroine cross behind her.

Open your eyes!
The hiring of illegals should result in fines greater than or equal to 5 years worth of revenue enforced on all owners, co-owners, executives, and non-shareholding investors. In addition, a jail sentence for a number of days equal to the total worked by illegals.

The fines will go towards the deportation of the illegal immigrants and further immigration enforcement.

I’d be willing to look at those numbers and adjust my opinion accordingly, but it doesn’t change the fact that there are children in internment camps in the US. Regardless of your politics, you have to admit that it’s a terrible look for lovers of liberty, equality and freedom.

They'd be in them regardless. They crossed illegally. They have to be detained and processed.

You can say it's a terrible look, but it's really not going to change much, even if families who can verify that they are all family members, aren't separated. They're still going to be detained. Only difference will be you'll have little children in there with their families...and all sorts of other adult illegal immigrants detained at the border.

I'm sure some kind of compromise will eventually be reached, but Liberals really do need to get through their heads that there is a fine line between compassion and irresponsibility. Making a judgement about something, simply because you saw a bunch of children crying on a video, is ridiculous, and quite telling at how some are so easily manipulated by the media.

You clearly dont get it, this doesnt get to you, children suffering is nothing to you, you are probably happy that this is happening.
So you dumbfuck liberals had 8 years to do something about it and yet you didn't.
Glenn Beck reported about these conditions back in 2014 under the Obama administration. He raised $2 million in aid that went to children of illegal immigrants and guess who helped him? Ted Cruz. But, I'm taking a wild fucking guess here in saying because they're Republicans that we can never mention this and it's more in your favor to blame the current administration and anyone who's not an insane, anti-American leftist.

Don’t give them jobs you fucking morons, go after the people giving them jobs, why are you going after innocent people in search of a better life? How many Trump hotels where built with illegal labor? how many roads? why doesn’t he go after those rich corporations?

What will happen if immigrants couldn’t find a job there? they will not even try to cross any border, but this fucking hypocrisy of border control is being feed thru your stupid baby brains so easy.

LMFAO good luck with that....This documentary will rustle the shit out of you, if you believe in the rule of law in America.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/trafficked-in-america/

This fucking egg farm literally enslaved kids from Guatemala....Guess what? Jack Shit happened to them...They are still operating, and essentially they just played stupid and said they had ZERO idea and blamed the contractor they hired to get workers...This is the kind of bullshit that happens and nobody is doing shit about it.

These exaggerations doesn't help anybody or the situation...it just makes right wingers justify all the bullshit they say.

The 2nd part of the photo is bullshit.....They are gonna get kicked out of the USA, they aren't going to be gassed or staved(atleast no yet, I mean it is trump).

The whole separating kids thing..It's fucked up and they should stay with there parents, but lets not act like the USA is gonna commit fucking genocide and do Nazi shit.

So yeah lets focus on the real issue here which is maintaining undocumented kids together with their parents.

As for the cages...It does have a very Children of men kind of feel

large_com2.jpg

It's a meme bro, it's meant to be a funny observation and yeah Children of Men has been in the back of my head about this entire thing.

If anything this is going to backfire, you guys are right to say detention happened during Obama (although the taking children as a deterrent is on this administration), and it likely would have continued without people realizing it until they forced public eye upon it by tearing families apart.

I will leave this here for you guys, for those that speak spanish this can be hard to stand, I cant believe this is being done, I just cant believe it.

They should have seeked asylum in Mexico. They could have.
They did this to themselves and their children.

It's a meme bro, it's meant to be a funny observation and yeah Children of Men has been in the back of my head about this entire thing.

If anything this is going to backfire, you guys are right to say detention happened during Obama (although the taking children as a deterrent is on this administration), and it likely would have continued without people realizing it until they forced public eye upon it by tearing families apart.

That's the thing...I been on facebook and have seen normies who don't meme, spread a similar message.

Well I suspected that shit was bad, when that one senator tried to enter a walmart detention center...Obviously they were hiding it because they knew there would be backlash.

I say leave the kids with their parents thru the process.

That's the thing...I been on facebook and have seen normies who don't meme, spread a similar message.

Well I suspected that shit was bad, when that one senator tried to enter a walmart detention center...Obviously they were hiding it because they knew there would be backlash.

I say leave the kids with their parents thru the process.

I'm pretty sure that the era of appealing to emotional reaction for policy making is over. It just rattles a little but people both in Europe and the US has learned a hard lesson. I mean compared to 2005 it's like night and day. Total good thing.

Why don’t you enforce your "hiring illegals" laws better? wouldn’t that make more sense? It’s a very simple game. But rich corporations needs illegal immigration that is why it will never be stopped this shit they are doing at the border it’s a show to make you think they are doing a great job “enforcing your border laws” same thing with drugs; they stop a lady with drugs in her glove compartment while 50 trailers full of heroine cross behind her.

Open your eyes!

Ask any liberal in here what their thoughts about hiring illegals is. Majority have no problem.

Its not just corporations fighting for them to have jobs in the US, which is why there are 11 million here. It ain't hard to find work.

Last edited:
Would you put any of the blame on the parents who put them in that situation to begin with by illegally crossing boarders without citizenship?
Libs don't want to know, the criminals lying and falsely claiming asylum while breaking into a country not at a port of entry is a crime. "Not their fault. The alleged parents are blameless!"

@PolishHeadlock Is "the former head of US Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE)" John Sandweg?

edit: Oh, it is. Didn't read all the tweets.

That is what hapens when the KKK respresents your country, what a shame!

It’s hard to understand the feeble mindset that would make somebody type that and actually hit the post button.

No retard, try again
Holy hell, Obama had strict immigration laws, he detained kids, in cages inside Walmarts. This isn't new, it's just no one complained for 8 years. The strangest thing is, this isn't a secret, it's a known fact, yet google, Obama holding children border, and every result is about Trump.

No retard, try again
Holy hell, Obama had strict immigration laws, he detained kids, in cages inside Walmarts. This isn't new, it's just no one complained for 8 years. The strangest thing is, this isn't a secret, it's a known fact, yet google, Obama holding children border, and every result is about Trump.
No retard, try again
its not even a disputed fact he did, the news used Obama era photos in their first news piece

I do care. You obviously don't though. If a few children are exploited by this, and sold into child sex rings, it's a small price to pay for not temporarily separating families at the border to get their shit sorted out, because you saw a video of some children crying.

Give me a fucking break.
Get in line, it's not an open border, why do you people forget this

Last edited:
There are 2 billion more kids in the world who have it rough. Are there enough tears to go around for them or are we only saving them for events that involve Trump?

Last edited:

Russia collusion fell apart. Libs need somethi g to be upset about. It's faux outrage, that's why it didn't exist before Trump. It's kind of sad. They don't really give a shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back