Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

Vlad76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I will leave this here for you guys, for those that speak spanish this can be hard to stand, I cant believe this is being done, I just cant believe it.

I can see how this will go . Blame democrats and Obama though nothing in that policy explicitly states seperation of families. Or “it’s a hoax .” Or “ meh , illegals. Don’t care . Fuck em !” 1, 2,3 here...we...go.

Listen if you want to deport "illigals" from your country do it, and send them back with their children goddamit, why fucking separate them? why? what the f**k is going on?

Kind of reminds me of images of the dead Syrian kid washed up on shore and all the European liberals asked how people can seriously accept this type of inhumanity?

How did that refugee crisis work out for Europe btw?

Guarantee that Stephen Miller guy jerks off to this recording.

5UWcAJXodoCpiEbQsFkI_Q6zxLxJi-dM813yL67OU2k.jpg

That is what hapens when the KKK respresents your country, what a shame!

Ĺol settle down and stop being so dramatic.
He should have said "That is what happens when someone the KKK endorses represents your country". for it to be truthful.

On the real though...Do you guys want radical militant movements? Ripping kids from their parents and putting them in cages, that's how you get radical militant movements.

8ubGFLt.gif

decent American right wingers right about now

This is just a big smear campaign directed towards Trump. I don't agree with it, but this policy of separating illegal children from their parents at the border has been into play since 2008.

Timestamped:

This was going on under Obama as well...

Timestamped:

Listen if you want to deport "illigals" from your country do it, and send them back with their children goddamit, why fucking separate them? why? what the f**k is going on?
Unfortunately... some of us Americans want things to be as painful as possible for any and all foreigners.

Also unfortunately, all of us are going to pay the price for the evil we do.

You clearly dont get it, this doesnt get to you, children suffering is nothing to you, you are probably happy that this is happening.
The old "think of the children", angle. I have no issues tossing little pablo back across the border with mom and dad. Would save some money.

I just heard a lady say that 10,000 of the children were sent here by themselves and without their parents. They were sent with strangers to cross the border.

Tough situation and I'm not sure if keeping families together gets in the way of enforcing our border laws, but we have to enforce our border laws.

Maybe the organizations funding these mass migration movements into America can open their coffers a bit when their efforts fail.

How do we know this isn't more Liberal Fake News?

If it is real, was it from the Obama era? Were the children actually travelling with their parents or Coyotes?

Last edited:
Whoever supports these separations, are lousy excuses for human beings and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Back