Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

You clearly dont get it, this doesnt get to you, children suffering is nothing to you, you are probably happy that this is happening.

How would you feel about kids who weren't taken away from their parents at the border, and then later it was found out that they weren't the parents at all, and instead members of a child smuggling ring posing as parents?

You Liberal bleeding hearts act like this is black and white. It's far more complicated than that. But you know, let's act before thinking. Children are crying after all.

Don’t give them jobs you fucking morons, go after the people giving them jobs, why are you going after innocent people in search of a better life? How many Trump hotels where built with illegal labor? how many roads? why doesn’t he go after those rich corporations?

What will happen if immigrants couldn’t find a job there? they will not even try to cross any border, but this fucking hypocrisy of border control is being feed thru your stupid baby brains so easy.

How would you feel about kids who weren't taken away from their parents at the border, and then later it was found out that they weren't the parents at all, and instead members of a child smuggling ring posing as parents?

You Liberal bleeding hearts act like this is black and white. It's far more complicated than that. But you know, let's act before thinking. Children are crying after all.

that is a very pathetic excuse to do this, go feed it to someone else.

it’s very clear, see how the kids are crying calling for their parents? My kids will not cry for a smugglers that just robbed them, easy right?

Tough situation and I'm not sure if keeping families together gets in the way of enforcing our border laws, but we have to enforce our border laws.

Maybe the organizations funding these mass migration movements into America can open their coffers a bit when their efforts fail.

Why don’t you enforce your "hiring illegals" laws better? wouldn’t that make more sense? It’s a very simple game. But rich corporations needs illegal immigration that is why it will never be stopped this shit they are doing at the border it’s a show to make you think they are doing a great job “enforcing your border laws” same thing with drugs; they stop a lady with drugs in her glove compartment while 50 trailers full of heroine cross behind her.

Open your eyes!

that is a very pathetic excuse to do this, go feed it to someone else.

it’s very clear, see how the kids are crying calling for their parents? My kids will not cry for a smugglers that just robbed them, easy right?

No. Not that easy. It's a reality. These measures, and similar ones before it, are in place for the safety of the children. You just don't want to acknowledge it, because it doesn't fit your bleeding heart narrative.

You seriously don't think child smugglers try this shit already? Typical naive/willfully ignorant Liberal, is typical.

No. Not that easy. It's a reality. These measures, and similar ones before it, are in place for the safety of the children. You just don't want to acknowledge it, because it doesn't fit your bleeding heart narrative.

You seriously don't think child smugglers try this shit already? Typical naive/willfully ignorant Liberal, is typical.

Show me an statistics that present % of smugglers caught with stolen kids during this procedures, its all a bullshit excuse to legitimize this practice, did you even see the video?

5UWcAJXodoCpiEbQsFkI_Q6zxLxJi-dM813yL67OU2k.jpg
Your lord and savior Obama started this

You clearly dont get it, this doesnt get to you, children suffering is nothing to you, you are probably happy that this is happening.

Would you put any of the blame on the parents who put them in that situation to begin with by illegally crossing boarders without citizenship?

Like you’d care. This a sloppy justification of a draconian tactic, nothing more.

Like you’d care. This a sloppy justification of a draconian tactic, nothing more.

I do care. You obviously don't though. If a few children are exploited by this, and sold into child sex rings, it's a small price to pay for not temporarily separating families at the border to get their shit sorted out, because you saw a video of some children crying.

Give me a fucking break.

I do care. You obviously don't though. If a few children are exploited by this, and sold into child sex rings, it's a small price to pay for not temporarily separating families at the border to get their shit sorted out, because you saw a video of some children crying.

Give me a fucking break.

Trump has been pretty good at cracking down on human trafficking during his term. Three times as good as Obama was during his best term. IICR.

So what is the actual reason for separating them? Is it to torture illegals?
Yes, it is, and to show anyone else who might try and enter the country illegally what can happen to their family. At least that’s how it seems to me, but I’m baffled by this administration, so I’m willing to admit there are other reasons too.

Yes, it is, and to show anyone else who might try and enter the country illegally what can happen to their family. At least that’s how it seems to me, but I’m baffled by this administration, so I’m willing to admit there are other reasons too.

Yea I find it hard to think that is the actual reason. I haven't looked too much into it though. I'm thinking it's probably human trafficking related and I do believe Trump was slamming dems for it... Read into that what you will.

Your lord and savior Obama started this
I didn't vote for Obama retard so try another lameass excuse.

Internment happened yes, and it was bad clearly. I complained about how Obama ramped up deportations quite a bit.

The taking away children from their parents? That's this administration but you don't have the balls to say it.

They're using family separation as a weapon, Kelly said as much that it's a newer tactic and that it hopefully wouldn't last very long.

But hey, if you're fine with caging children to leverage for money that's on you bro.

If you gonna enter the country illegally don't bring your kids with you.
Or even better just don't try to enter the country illegally at all.

Give me a fucking break.

Trump has been pretty good at cracking down on human trafficking during his term. Three times as good as Obama was during his best term. IICR.
I’d be willing to look at those numbers and adjust my opinion accordingly, but it doesn’t change the fact that there are children in internment camps in the US. Regardless of your politics, you have to admit that it’s a terrible look for lovers of liberty, equality and freedom.

Don’t give them jobs you fucking morons, go after the people giving them jobs, why are you going after innocent people in search of a better life? How many Trump hotels where built with illegal labor? how many roads? why doesn’t he go after those rich corporations?

What will happen if immigrants couldn’t find a job there? they will not even try to cross any border, but this fucking hypocrisy of border control is being feed thru your stupid baby brains so easy.
Fuck that. They are hard workers. Why should I hire lazy entitled Americans who are going to call in every other week when I can hire someone who wants to work and has a family to take care of.

These exaggerations doesn't help anybody or the situation...it just makes right wingers justify all the bullshit they say.

The 2nd part of the photo is bullshit.....They are gonna get kicked out of the USA, they aren't going to be gassed or starved(atleast no yet, I mean it is trump).

The whole separating kids thing..It's fucked up and they should stay with there parents, but lets not act like the USA is gonna commit fucking genocide and do Nazi shit.

So yeah lets focus on the real issue here which is maintaining undocumented kids together with their parents.

As for the cages...It does have a very Children of men kind of feel

large_com2.jpg

Last edited:
Back