Chelsea Manning in Swimsuit for Vogue

Woman of the year and give her the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.

Not brave. If it was a burkini, it would have been brave.

Wood not.

Also LOL at how many of you "manly men" give a shit about Vogue. This isn't the first thread complaining about Vogue.

Don't care doesn't affect me or mine.

When it does in any way then I care and will continue to fight.

If it has a dick it's still male no matter how it dresses, if n9t it's a female no matter how it dresses.

If it's been converted then it can play at and be called what they want.

Looks kind of like past-prime Anne Heche. Was expecting horror. I mean it is a little disconcerting that the love handles trick the eye into seeing hips, but you wouldn't assume that's a man if you saw her on the beach.

Looks kind of like past-prime Anne Heche. Was expecting horror. I mean it is a little disconcerting that the love handles trick the eye into seeing hips, but you wouldn't assume that's a man if you saw her on the beach.

giphy.gif

I'm always surprised by the overlap between people who shit on Manning and hang off Assange's pale nuts.

Salty Fawlty...is that a roundabout way of saying "Would"

Stop the presses folks. We might have our first "Would" of the thread.

I'm always surprised by the overlap between people who shit on Manning and hang off Assange's pale nuts.

Maybe people would hang off of Mr. Manning's nuts if he didn't cut them off. What are people supposed to hang onto? Ever think of that?

Last edited:
You lack subtlety.

Hahaha. Good one Salty.

I am like Trump. I love words and know the best words. I just like getting to the point though.

You are also a man that clearly knows the best words. You actually put them to use instead of simply saying "Would" or "Would not" which would be much more definitive.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/swimsuit-w...aphed-annie-leibovitz-vogue/story?id=49148455

Yeah, first a traitor now a fraudulent person, I'm sure she's be a hero for the left. Didn't Teen Vogue publish an article on how to do anal sex properly for kids? What a bunch of degenerates!

Guess that's what freedom looks like? To me, it looks like Vogue trying to ram an agenda down everyone's throat. Manning should have the freedom to cross dress or be transgender whatever. More power to him/her. That's freedom. But lets be honest, we see right though Vogue's bullshit.

You should ask him what he's doing this weekend

Back