Charlize Theron James Bond Campaign

At the cost of sounding like a millenial: only the most recent ones don't suck.

Well you paid the price.
Bond have never been high quality. its light entertainment.
Every JB had their own style and looks.
So if its Idris or a chick I cant care. It would however make me be interested in watching a bond movie.

Great so we have to see another film where a woman takes out men?

I wanna see a film where a woman tries to take on a group of men and reality hits and she gets battered and raped... Oh wait...

large_7hA8FfUAwBJut4MSIhR6eCF8li7.jpg
I think there might be something wrong with you.

Sooo we get another movie of charlize theron kicking asses. Typecast much.

Sooo we get another movie of charlize theron kicking asses. Typecast much.

Her making out with chicks is so '95 to 2010 though. She should have to make out with a dude. That'd be so sick.

I remember all the morons who were clutching their pearls and having meltdowns when it was announced Theron was going to be in the Mad Max sequel. Funny how that turned out. James Bond is a fictional character. He could be played by a 1 armed transvestite dwarf or even Roger Moore and it would still be a JB movie.

Her making out with chicks is so '95 to 2010 though. She should have to make out with a dude. That'd be so sick.

I just dont want to see her in any more of those roles. She just finished kicking asses as cyborg, its too much.

Lol, like 90% of bond movies are dogshit, this isn't some sacred franchise. Theron is a great actress, if anyone could be a female bond it'd be her. If the script is good and a good director, then I'll pay to see it.

Fuck, I'd rather watch that than fuckin dipshit roger Moore pretend to be suave. Like watching a retarded cat try to claw at its asshole with a back paw. Jesus he was such a shitty bond.

In fact, aside from Connery and Daniel Craig they are all dogshit. Pierce brosnan had like 1 decent one. So really, let's not go down this whole male insecurity thing. It's sad watching 30 year old men cry and have a hissy fit bc some Else wants to play with their favorite toy.

I'd have to see how good Atomic Blonde is before even considering her in another female fatale role.

I'm fine with a black James Bond, but James Bond, by virtue of his name, has to be a male. So a woman in the role wouldn't work. People are stupid.

Did you just assume James Bond's gender?!

You are literally Hitler!

I remember all the morons who were clutching their pearls and having meltdowns when it was announced Theron was going to be in the Mad Max sequel. Funny how that turned out. James Bond is a fictional character. He could be played by a 1 armed transvestite dwarf or even Roger Moore and it would still be a JB movie.

Wheres your backbone laddie ?

Why not just make an all new spy movie altogether instead of making something that isn't Bond but calling it Bond? Fucking Hollywood.

Leave Bond alone! You want a female spy - write a new damn character!

Look, girls, we gave you Wonder Woman. Now, go put on something skimpy and make us a few sandwiches.;)

I don't understand why all those feminist scum want to make women look like men instead of praising feminine qualities? A spy doesn't need to break people over the knee to be effective.

When you think they couldn't find someone worst than Daniel Craig

why not make james bond a 5 pound potato?
heck, why not?
really, WHY NOT?

If bond was going to be a woman then I wouldn't complain if it was Charlize(Hot). That being said Stringer Bell should be the next Bond IMO he has the voice and charisma to be Bond.

This is a transparent ploy to keep people thinking/talking about Bond.

It worked.

To address the main point, I also don't think Theron is up for having sex with as many women as is required to be a proper Bond. She would really be as much James Bond as OJ Simpson is not a murderer; which is to say, only technically.

Do all those ancient Egypt movies that came out the past few years filled with white people playing non-white characters bug you as much as this?
Did you check their box office takes?

Yeah, dude, those movies bugged the shit out of everyone. Clearly.

Back