Charlize Theron James Bond Campaign

tenor.gif

Great way to kill the franchise.

Can't be serious. Prob just a troll like Donald Glover as Spider-Man.

I'm pre-sold to every Bond movie that gets made. I wouldn't buy a ticket to any movie starring a female Bond. I think they're aware of that. I don't really care if they aren't. It isn't my fortune to squander.

Great so we have to see another film where a woman takes out men?

I wanna see a film where a woman tries to take on a group of men and reality hits and she gets battered and raped... Oh wait...

large_7hA8FfUAwBJut4MSIhR6eCF8li7.jpg

They tried that "female bond" thing with Angela Jolie' Salt, and that bombed

I think she could pull it off. Can't think of any other actress off the top of my head though.

If you want a female blonde Bond, at least pic someone younger.

Blake Lively, make it happen.

Do all those ancient Egypt movies that came out the past few years filled with white people playing non-white characters bug you as much as this?

I'd have to see how good Atomic Blonde is before even considering her in another female fatale role.

I'm fine with a black James Bond, but James Bond, by virtue of his name, has to be a male. So a woman in the role wouldn't work. People are stupid.

Whats the purpose of ruining this franchise? Ian Flemming intended James Bond to be a white male. Is it so hard today for people to come up with original characters with their own stories instead of pissing on existing, classic ones?

I heard her training for this project was intense and comprehensive..
giphy.gif

what dedication.

Back