Chael Sonnen: "(McGregor) Was Probably Drunk"

Wrong

latest
Another one of your extremely intelligent rebuttles.

A man who's never taken drugs or really been around someone on them shouldn't talk about whether someone was high or not. Conor was definitely high on coke. He was not drunk enough to make that kind of desicion otherwise you would have been able to tell by his movement and his eyes. His adrenaline was pumping like crazy and he had his god complex at 100. Something coke definitely brings out in you. A guy like Conor would feel invincible on that shit

A man who's never taken drugs or really been around someone on them shouldn't talk about whether someone was high or not. Conor was definitely high on coke. He was not drunk enough to make that kind of desicion otherwise you would have been able to tell by his movement and his eyes. His adrenaline was pumping like crazy and he had his god complex at 100. Something coke definitely brings out in you. A guy like Conor would feel invincible on that shit
I have plenty of friends that have proven this, acting just like Conor.

<5>

He was intoxicated on himself.

Went from bum literally on welfare to rock-star overnight now is an idiot reprobate. Happens.
A bum? Guy was a MMA org’s 2-weight division champion before he ever entered the UFC.

You just trying to make excuses for this mans terrible behavior.

Which certainly provides evidence for the notion that boxing is very far away from fighting. I mean just look at these pictures:

IMAFIGHTER.jpg

SWEET.jpg

Lloyd would have died many times if the ruleset weren't so limited.

Gladly this shit behaviour is mostly Mayweather. I agree it makes a farce out of fighting. Thats why second half of his career Mayweather is the best fighter at playing dirty and not fighting.
He is far from GOAT in my ranking. Not even top10. Got every decision in his home no matter how questionable and never had refs warning him but working for him.

You basically had to fight against Floyd and the ref.

There are very good pure fighters in boxing just dont watch a Mayweather fight.

And to talk about boxing gloves as pillows wow. Thats not accurate at all.

That Conor is the boxing version of CM Punk

I would disagree strongly. Conor did far better in the boxing ring than CM Punk did in the Octagon. Conor is not even a particularly competent boxer, but goddamn, Punk did not even know how to throw a single straight punch without falling over. That shit was baffling to me. Conor did not do very well, but did not completely embarrass himself like Punk, not even close.

I would disagree with that analogy. Boxing is a dying sport and boxing officials realize this. Thus, boxing decided to pay McGregor 100 million dollars to keep itself relevant--from dying. I am glad it did not work however, because I find boxing to be rather dull and boring.

Dying sport. That shit was said when the Marquess of Queensburry rules were adopted in America. Pankrationists, wrestlers, and Boxers in the Greek Golden Age were talking shit about each other, and crossing over to assert supremacy. This erroneous assessment is not new. And if you find boxing dull and boring, watch Barrera-Morales 3, and I think you would enjoy it on the same level of a Shogun-Henderson.

I am extremely intelligent. Often those of lower intelligence attack what they do not understand. This is very typical human behavior.
That's some Donald Trump-level shit. I'll assume you're doing a shtick.

Hey calm down there and don't take things so personally...otherwise it really appears that you are TRIGGERED
You are a fucking rat, all because you were getting worked.....You can sling it, but can't take it. Pussy.

Back