Chael Sonnen: "(McGregor) Was Probably Drunk"

Um...you do realize that boxing is light years away from fighting right? I mean let's just state the obvious: you're punching each other with pillows on.

And your god got stopped by a much smaller man with brittle hands encased within pillows.

And your god got stopped by a much smaller man with brittle hands encased within pillows.
Which certainly provides evidence for the notion that boxing is very far away from fighting. I mean just look at these pictures:

IMAFIGHTER.jpg

SWEET.jpg

Lloyd would have died many times if the ruleset weren't so limited.

I've reported you for trolling and empty posting. We've gone through this discussion multiple times in various threads.
Show me where I am "trolling" you........
Not surprising you try and rat people out for doing the exact same thing you do to them......

Which certainly provides evidence for the notion that boxing is very far away from fighting. I mean just look at these pictures:

IMAFIGHTER.jpg

SWEET.jpg

Lloyd would have died many times if the ruleset weren't so limited.

So, your argument is that Conor would fare well against Chael Sonnen, a wrestler, because he attempted to grapple fuck Floyd Mayweather? That's some first class retarding there.
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

I'm sure Conor's cardio would fare so much better being ragdolled by a wrestler and lumped up on the ground in comparison to a light punching 40 year old 20 lbs less than him. lol Peanut Head clean off 49-1.......

So, your argument is that Conor would fare well against Chael Sonnen, a wrestler, because he attempted to grapple fuck Floyd Mayweather? That's some first class retarding there.
Could you please better and further articulate your argument? Your position is not clear.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

I'm sure Conor's cardio would fare so much better being ragdolled by a wrestler and lumped up on the ground in comparison to a light punching 40 year old 20 lbs less than him. lol Peanut Head clean off 49-1.......
I am still not clear on your position. Are you arguing that the cardio crossover for boxing is the same as wrestling?

Could you please better and further articulate your argument? Your position is not clear.

I am still not clear on your position. Are you arguing that the cardio crossover for boxing is the same as wrestling?

My argument is that your position, which came from a mouth filled with Irish testicles, argued against itself. Of course you wouldn't realize this, because you're a dolt.

Show me where I am "trolling" you........
I constantly address and defeat your arguments only for you to disappear and return some time later with the same arguments and responses.

Not surprising you try and rat people out for doing the exact same thing you do to them......
I don't troll anyone. I use logic and reason, and address and overcome all arguments.

My argument is that your position, which came from a mouth filled with Irish testicles, argued against itself. Of course you wouldn't realize this, because you're a dolt.
This is simply incorrect and a personal attack on myself rather than on my perspective.

Back