Chael Sonnen: "(McGregor) Was Probably Drunk"

This is simply incorrect and a personal attack on myself rather than on my perspective.

Your idiocy is the precise reason you typed out your shit argument, then proceeded to argue against your own position. Your stupidity is the heart of the matter.

Your idiocy is the precise reason you typed out your shit argument, then proceeded to argue against your own position. Your stupidity is the heart of the matter.
I am extremely intelligent. Often those of lower intelligence attack what they do not understand. This is very typical human behavior.

I am extremely intelligent. Often those of lower intelligence attack what they do not understand. This is very typical human behavior.

Yes, it is called the Dunning Kruger effect, and it might as well be plastered on your forehead. But then again, wouldn't want Conor to look down and go "Hoothefook is dat gouy?!" While you're slurping his sack. Wouldn't want to confuse the guy, after all.

That Conor is the boxing version of CM Punk
I would disagree with that analogy. Boxing is a dying sport and boxing officials realize this. Thus, boxing decided to pay McGregor 100 million dollars to keep itself relevant--from dying. I am glad it did not work however, because I find boxing to be rather dull and boring.

Yes, it is called the Dunning Kruger effect, and it might as well be plastered on your forehead. But then again, wouldn't want Conor to look down and go "Hoothefook is dat gouy?!" While you're slurping his sack. Wouldn't want to confuse the guy, after all.
If you acknowledge the idea that there are indeed people of superior intelligence in this world, then you must acknowledge the possibility that I may be one of those people.

I constantly address and defeat your arguments only for you to disappear and return some time later with the same arguments and responses.
Suuuure you do. Are you seriously saying that I'm the one coming with the same arguments and responses? Jee-zus man, look at your recycled gems.
I don't troll anyone. I use logic and reason, and address and overcome all arguments.
Suuuuure you don't......All anyone has to do is look over your handywork to prove you wrong.

You get sooo triggered whenever anyone criticizes Conor's actions. Take it on a personal level. Then rat out people for shit they didn't even do, the whole time you are guilty of the same shit you TRY and get others in trouble for.

Fucking weak buddeh.

If you acknowledge the idea that there are indeed people of superior intelligence in this world, then you must acknowledge the possibility that I may be one of those people.

Possible? Yes. Probable? Not really. Your posts demonstrate enough for me to severely shade towards the probability of you being an idiot, and a whore for another man.

The worst part? I dont think he has enough cardio to give you the fucking you clearly want.....

After this last UFC card boxing seems like a breathe of fresh air

Possible? Yes. Probable? Not really. Your posts demonstrate enough for me to severely shade towards the probability of you being an idiot, and a whore for another man.

The worst part? I dont think he has enough cardio to give you the fucking you clearly want.....
Well, regardless of how you've interpreted my posts, many would disagree with your view of my intelligence. I don't like to use the "numbers" card, but there is little I can offer you to validate my supreme mental abilities via an online forum.

Suuuure you do. Are you seriously saying that I'm the one coming with the same arguments and responses? Jee-zus man, look at your recycled gems.
Many of my posts are indeed "short and sweet"...metaphorical at times...analogous. I have to reply in these manners because I am constantly bombarded with the same, repetitive, dull arguments. It's merely a matter of kairos.

Suuuuure you don't......All anyone has to do is look over your handywork to prove you wrong.

You get sooo triggered whenever anyone criticizes Conor's actions. Take it on a personal level. Then rat out people for shit they didn't even do, the whole time you are guilty of the same shit you TRY and get others in trouble for.

Fucking weak buddeh.
I am not "triggered" at all. I simply respond to short-sighted, incorrect, and unfair criticisms for many fighters. Yes, Conor McGregor is my favorite fighter and, ironically, he receives a lot of unwarranted attacks.

Well, regardless of how you've interpreted my posts, many would disagree with your view of my intelligence. I don't like to use the "numbers" card, but there is little I can offer you to validate my supreme mental abilities via an online forum.
Do a poll....prove how many people would argue your fucking intelligence. I completely agree with his assessment.
Anyone who feels the same can like this comment.....

The poverty of your argument, it's incoherence, and your inability to see the error in it attests to your "intelligence" all too well.

I doubt there are many fighters who are not who they appear/market themselves to be in this day age. They may exaggerate, but for the most part that's who they are. Donor is Irish after all. ;)

The poverty of your argument, it's incoherence, and your inability to see the error in it attests to your "intelligence" all too well.
Wrong

latest

Many of my posts are indeed "short and sweet"...metaphorical at times...analogous. I have to reply in these manners because I am constantly bombarded with the same, repetitive, dull arguments. It's merely a matter of kairos.
You mean like "third belt coming", and the rest of your old and moldy rhetoric......You sound like a fucking nerd man.
I am not "triggered" at all. I simply respond to short-sighted, incorrect, and unfair criticisms for many fighters. Yes, Conor McGregor is my favorite fighter and, ironically, he receives a lot of unwarranted attacks.
Yes you do get triggered. You ratted me out because you can't take it. I get this image while reading your posts :
honey-come-to-bed-not-untilim-done-defending-mcgregors-honor-27378168.png

Back