Chael drops podcast co-host Joel "The Godfather" Suprenant

HERE is the info for Joel's arrest

I'm not versed on the situation, but is that connected to CS?
I always assumed it was, but after actually looking, it looks like the two weren't directly related.

I know that they did business together, and were arrested around the same time. My understanding was that Chael cooperated with the police & gave up his real estate license to get out of a stiffer conviction.

I always assumed it was, but after actually looking, it looks like the two weren't directly related.

I know that they did business together, and were arrested around the same time. My understanding was that Chael cooperated with the police & gave up his real estate license to get out of a stiffer conviction.

All good.
It was just that the thread started turning into discussion of Joel doing the time possibly as a fall guy for CS & you know how SD is. That would be SD fact in another 15 minutes if it was not researched lol

All good.
It was just that the thread started turning into discussion of Joel doing the time possibly as a fall guy for CS & you know how SD is. That would be SD fact in another 15 minutes if it was not researched lol
It is funny how history writes itself, whether true or not.

I love going over legal documents and sourcing materials, but for whatever reason, I never looked into any of this. It's weird that this whole time I had it figured out, and the facts were a foregone conclusion. I remember when all of Chael's legal problems happened. I guess the fan in me developed a false rendering of events, instead of actually looking into the details. It's weird, looking at it now, how I glassed over it because I didn't want it to be true.

It is funny how history writes itself, whether true or not.

I love going over legal documents and sourcing materials, but for whatever reason, I never looked into any of this. It's weird that this whole time I had it figured out, and the facts were a foregone conclusion. I remember when all of Chael's legal problems happened. I guess the fan in me developed a false rendering of events, instead of actually looking into the details. It's weird, looking at it now, how I glassed over it because I didn't want it to be true.

You know what man?
I give you a shitload of credit for being honest about it & detailed.
I'm a pretty detailed guy, so I get it.

Too many on here, just believe whatever furthers their agenda & rarely (if ever) admit they are wrong.

Great post & much respect!

Unfortunately he's back.

The Return of The Godfather
Chael & Joel are reunited and they bury the hatchet, breakdown Rory MacDonald defeating Paul Daley at Bellator 179, and the duo discusses Cris Cyborg punching Angela Magana at the UFC Athlete Retreat.

You know, for as much shit as I've heard Chael give Joel about not saying names correctly, he literally does this ALL THE TIME. With names that aren't even that hard. Calls Jorge Masvidal, George. Fucks up Joanna's name repeatedly. I heard him fuck up saying Junior Dos Santos and instead say "Dos Anjos" all fucking month leading up to that fight. He also says some of the dumbest shit and wants to be told how smart he is for it. Recently he hasn't been able to fill a show and just repeatedly told the story about Joey Diaz coming on his show. So he bascially rehashed his own podcast about 3 times. Also recently said The Sopranos was a piece of shit. That's where I draw the line. He thinks he knows movies and tv shows and that "entertainment" is the most important thing when judging them. He has no taste and just likes mindless garbage apparently and thought he was being brilliant by saying how bad Sopranos was. When in reality, he just made himself look like a fucking moron with zero taste.

Haven't read the thread just the op but good riddance that guy ruined the podcast.

Back