Chael drops podcast co-host Joel "The Godfather" Suprenant

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chael opened up his podcast Wednesday announcing Joel "The Godfather" Suprenant is no longer his co-host.
He said they got in an argument in the car & Joel pulled the car over, got out & said "I'm done" & walked away.
Chael said he assumed he meant the podcast & they didn't talk for days & in a curse filled text, Joel said he will be back Tuesday to record the podcast, but CS told him to stay home.

Joel was annoying as fuck & often came in with wrong info, but I started enjoying him on the show.

Also knowing CS, this can all be a work.

Last edited:
At first I was like, this can't be true, chael can't "drop" anyone

Joel sounds like a major fairy. Reminds me of that old guy in the UFC, the "hype-man" or whatever. Got one phone-call from UFC staff that hurt his massive ego and then quit his job. These are losers.

Chael probably wanted him to launder some money for him.

b7ne0.gif

Joel sounds like a major fairy. Reminds me of that old guy in the UFC, the "hype-man" or whatever. Got one phone-call from UFC staff that hurt his massive ego and then quit his job. These are losers.

I hated him at first, but started warming up as far as a co-host.
He did come across as someone very hard to deal with.

Chael is deperate for attention. Who can blame him? He's making serious cash out of it. And he's not even getting punched in the head. Good for him.

Except Anderson Silva.

Isn't it funny that 2 of the most "pillow fisted" fighters, according to Sherdog at least, were one of the only 3 fighters to ever drop Anderson with strikes?

Anderson handled guys like Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort easily but got put on his ass by Chael and Bisping lol.

I don't really see what this has to do with Platinum Mike Perry.

Last edited:
That's a shame. I actually stopped listening to Chael's solo podcast because I found it boring, and he couldn't really carry the show by itself.

I've heard snippets of him and Joel and I like what I heard. It's good to have someone to bounce off you even if he is a bit slow.

lol Wonder if he'll be back.

I always assumed their whole bickering was largely a fix, and this could just be part of the work for entertainment/drama sake.

Oh Really??

Good shot but that would only be a knockdown in the sport of Boxing. Glove/hand touching the canvas. Never in Kickboxing or Muay Thai, which is what the criteria should be in MMA since they are kickboxing there.

I wouldn't be shocked if Joel posted here.
I remember when he first started with Chael, some member took crazy offense to the fact I posted that I thought he was not good as a co-host.
The member started reading off Joel's fight credentials & took it really personally

The podcast might be suffering for guests.

Joel seemed to show up more and as the guests dwindled.

At first he bugged me - who the fuck is this guy?

But then they seemed to start making it work. Speaking of work...

Good shot but that would only be a knockdown in the sport of Boxing. Glove/hand touching the canvas. Never in Kickboxing or Muay Thai, which is what the criteria should be in MMA since they are kickboxing there.

Even Chael admits that is not his skillset.

Good that guy was horrendous. He couldn't articulate a point to save his life. Pretty sure he was just there to make Chael look smart.

Back