Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones

Did poor wittle Juicy-wuicy miss her Big Daddy Rum for a day? Daddy is sorry sweetums, sometimes Daddy has grown up things to do and has to miss out on visiting his favourite wittle sweetie pie
<31>
Ok guys this is getting too gay now.

Did poor wittle Juicy-wuicy miss her Big Daddy Rum for a day? Daddy is sorry sweetums, sometimes Daddy has grown up things to do and has to miss out on visiting his favourite wittle sweetie pie to hear all about her adorable crush on her big strong champion.

Now why would Daddy have to mention that Vitor was the only fighter to take up the short-notice injury fill-in offer when Hendo got hurt princess? Didn't you know that everybody already knows that? Would it also sooth pookie's pretty wittle head if Daddy declared other things everyone already knows such as the sky being blue or the oceans being wet or that you have posters of your beloved crush Jonny Bones all over the walls of your pretty wittle bedroom?

And while your lovesick imagination continues to dream up nonsensical fantasies such as the one where Hendo fought Jones, or the one where Daddy said any of Jonny Bones' opponents hadn't fought a light heavyweight for a full decade or the one where someone who hates Jonny Bones would defend him on several occasions against claims he is a larger than average light heavyweight, the simple fact is that if weight classes are relevant then the fact that both Vitor and Chael lead into their challenges for the light heavyweight belt by fighting nothing but middleweights is relevant. The fact that fighting larger men is more difficult is also exactly why Fedor is so celebrated, so good job bringing him up to back up exactly what your Big Daddy's been saying all along.

And that's just how the real world works my fairy blossom. But if that's too much for your dear little heart to handle then you just stick with your soothing fantasies. You hold that comfort blanket tight in your hot little hands and tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the night.

giphy.gif

Oh look Miss Rum writes another post full of Nursery Rhymes because she has nothing left to say, I guess you think your super Woman now dont you lil momma? Hahaha bitch please.

And at the end of the day you still crying about size, I have yet to see you make a post not mentioning Vitor or Chael, or middleweights against Jones.

What was your point in mentioning Vitor or Chael in the first place? Oh thats right because they fought at Middleweight so Miss Rum had to point that out, anything to discredit Jones. So again Miss Rum why are you still talking about Vitor in the first place? Every post you make is about Victor, Chael and Middleweights, what a cry baby bitch.

You should try to be more creative and try to find another way to discredit Jones, can you actually make a post without mentioning Chael of Vitor? I dare you to put the tears up for one post and lets see what happens.

And what a nice way to do reverse psychology with Fedor fighting bigger guys but turns into a crying bitch because Jones fought Vitor and Chael, I just love your higher and double standards when it comes to Jones.

Miss Rum, I understand why you are so sensitive on this subject because woman are emotional. I was just hoping for once your G string was not caught up in your flat ass before you posted. Try that and see what happens. You might actually leave Chael and Vitor and middleweights out of the subject for once, hell you might just stop discrediting Jones and actually like him forreal.

What was your point in mentioning Vitor or Chael in the first place? Oh thats right because they fought at Middleweight so Miss Rum had to point that out, anything to discredit Jones. So again Miss Rum why are you still talking about Vitor in the first place? Every post you make is about Victor, Chael and Middleweights.

... can you actually make a post without mentioning Chael of Vitor? ...

... You might actually leave Chael and Vitor and middleweights out of the subject for once ...

Oh heavens Juicy-wuicy my sweet, sweet, precious princess, the depth of your schoolgirl infatuation with my boy Jonny Bones has you so at sixes and sevens you've become completely lost and disorientated. Thank goodness your Daddy is here to reach out and take your tiny hand to lead you back to the light.

You see blossom, this is a thread about Chael and Vitor. (The clue is in the name of the thread.)

People who hate my boy Jonny Bones claim he lost to Gus. Your Daddy has always said the opposite. People who hate my boy Jonny Bones claim he has had a size advantage for every fight except the Gustaffson fight. Your Daddy doesn't, he says Jonny Bones is average-sized for his division. People who hate my boy Jonny Bones bring up his troubles with USADA in every thread, no matter the subject. Your Daddy clearly has not done that, not even in this thread whose title invites exactly that dismissal.

All your Daddy has done is point out that neither Chael, nor Vitor, the two Jonny Bones opponents named in the thread title, had fought another light heavyweight opponent for the preceding half a decade when they attempted to fight Jonny Bones. This is simply the most inarguable, undeniable fact in this entire thread, and the idea that pointing out a fact is an act of hate is simply a crush-inflated delusion on your part my flower.

And what a nice way to do reverse psychology with Fedor fighting bigger guys ...

Nononononono pookie, it seems your Big Daddy needs to buy you a new dictionary so that you may begin to understand what "reverse psychology" actually means.

Something you'll learn once you've been following this sport for more than 2 years is that one of the reasons Fedor is so celebrated is that he regularly fought larger opponents, and that the reason that's celebrated is that fighting larger opponents is more difficult.

Why, it's the very same reason weight classes exist in the first place baby girl.

Oh heavens Juicy-wuicy my sweet, sweet, precious princess, the depth of your schoolgirl infatuation with my boy Jonny Bones has you so at sixes and sevens you've become completely lost and disorientated. Thank goodness your Daddy is here to reach out and take your tiny hand to lead you back to the light.

You see blossom, this is a thread about Chael and Vitor. (The clue is in the name of the thread.)

People who hate my boy Jonny Bones claim he lost to Gus. Your Daddy has always said the opposite. People who hate my boy Jonny Bones claim he has had a size advantage for every fight except the Gustaffson fight. Your Daddy doesn't, he says Jonny Bones is average-sized for his division. People who hate my boy Jonny Bones bring up his troubles with USADA in every thread, no matter the subject. Your Daddy clearly has not done that, not even in this thread whose title invites exactly that dismissal.

All your Daddy has done is point out that neither Chael, nor Vitor, the two Jonny Bones opponents named in the thread title, had fought another light heavyweight opponent for the preceding half a decade when they attempted to fight Jonny Bones. This is simply the most inarguable, undeniable fact in this entire thread, and the idea that pointing out a fact is an act of hate is simply a crush-inflated delusion on your part my flower.

Nononononono pookie, it seems your Big Daddy needs to buy you a new dictionary so that you may begin to understand what "reverse psychology" actually means.

Something you'll learn once you've been following this sport for more than 2 years is that one of the reasons Fedor is so celebrated is that he regularly fought larger opponents, and that the reason that's celebrated is that fighting larger opponents is more difficult.

Why, it's the very same reason weight classes exist in the first place baby girl.

Check it out yall, Momma Rum is back, still bleeding with her period panties on, dont worry mamm, I got some tampons and maxipads for you.

Momma Rum, and what about the Gus fight? Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Momma Rum, are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe, you know the toe he broke off during his fight with Chael. Momma Rum, understand a handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game. So Momma Rum, again what about the Gus fight?

Momma Rum, you are right, the thread is about Chael and Vitor, so why are you crying about what weight division they fought in? Oh that right Miss Rum, its because they fought Jones, so again you had to point out Chael and Vitor not fighting at LHW for some years then call them middleweights. You just love sneak dissing ( hating of course ) on your main man Jones.

Momma Rum, why do you hate your man Jones Bones so much? I mean lil momma Jones is your man right? Make us understand this female philosophy.

Again Momma Rum, I guess you see my Join date and figured this how long I been watching MMA. Fucking LOL. Nevermind the fact I have had at least 5-6 accounts on sherdog since 2006 lol. Been watching MMA since the early Pride days. But you on the other hand Momma Rum, i see you joined in 2015, by your awful female logic, this means you have only been watching MMA for 3 years, but I doubt that, only female noobs of your caliber in the last year cry about Jones fighting middleweights.

Mommie Rum if there is anything I can do to help you through your menstrual cycle let me know lil momma. I suggest you stick to watching WMMA, because MMA is not for sensitive females like you Mommie Rum.

Because they were half his size?

And oddly enough, he almost DID lose against both guys.

TRTtor popped his elbow, and he folded his toe into horror movie status against Shael.

Cmon man, the broken toe was a freak accident to a freak card.Doesnt count.

And Jones beat THE SHIT outta TRTor, “almost” sub or not.

Check it out yall, Momma Rum is back, still bleeding with her period panties on, dont worry mamm, I got some tampons and maxipads for you.

Momma Rum, and what about the Gus fight? Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Momma Rum, are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe, you know the toe he broke off during his fight with Chael. Momma Rum, understand a handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game. So Momma Rum, again what about the Gus fight?

Momma Rum, you are right, the thread is about Chael and Vitor, so why are you crying about what weight division they fought in? Oh that right Miss Rum, its because they fought Jones, so again you had to point out Chael and Vitor not fighting at LHW for some years then call them middleweights. You just love sneak dissing ( hating of course ) on your main man Jones.

Momma Rum, why do you hate your man Jones Bones so much? I mean lil momma Jones is your man right? Make us understand this female philosophy.

Again Momma Rum, I guess you see my Join date and figured this how long I been watching MMA. Fucking LOL. Nevermind the fact I have had at least 5-6 accounts on sherdog since 2006 lol. Been watching MMA since the early Pride days. But you on the other hand Momma Rum, i see you joined in 2015, by your awful female logic, this means you have only been watching MMA for 3 years, but I doubt that, only female noobs of your caliber in the last year cry about Jones fighting middleweights.

Mommie Rum if there is anything I can do to help you through your menstrual cycle let me know lil momma. I suggest you stick to watching WMMA, because MMA is not for sensitive females like you Mommie Rum.

Oh heavens no, it's not just your join date that shows how wet behind the ears you are princess, it's the level of knowledge you display as well as how clearly youthful you are emotionally.

It's very cute that you pretend you've been watching longer though baby girl. We both know you weren't even born in 2006, but you do so love making up these fantasies for your Daddy Rum. This one's almost as good as the time my boy Jonny Bones fought Hendo all in your pretty little head.

giphy.gif

TrTors physique was awe inspiring. The dudes genetics respond to peds so fucking well. If he was mentally stronger he would have gone down as one of the top 5 GOATs pre USADA

It's also funny that both Chael and Vitor, MWs arguably came the closest to beating Jon.

I feel bad for Chael. Came a hair away from beating Anderson and Jones. A hair away from being champion and dethorning a goat. But came up short.

Oh heavens no, it's not just your join date that shows how wet behind the ears you are princess, it's the level of knowledge you display as well as how clearly youthful you are emotionally.

It's very cute that you pretend you've been watching longer though baby girl. We both know you weren't even born in 2006, but you do so love making up these fantasies for your Daddy Rum. This one's almost as good as the time my boy Jonny Bones fought Hendo all in your pretty little head.

giphy.gif

Momma Rum, did you forget how all your crying started? You got mad at me because I simply made a post about Jones being a normal size, then you came and posted about Chael and Vitor not fighting at LHW for half a decade, in other words, you were saying your main man Jones that you hate wasn't fighting opponents his own size. And you been whining every since. So just remember how this all came about, just a reminder of why you are still mad at me lil momma.

Momma Rum, the only way for me to show lack of MMA knowledge is to do what you do, and blame middleweights that previously fought at LHW and HW for fighting Jones, then pretending to pad it by saying you like Jones. For those reasons along with many others your lack of MMA knowledge couldn't be more obvious.

So again Mommie Rum, its a good thing Hendo and Jones never fought, because you will be crying saying Jones beat a middleweight right? Momma Rum, you would say Hendo hasn't fought at LHW in half a decade. So you definitely can't fool anyone there.

Momma Rum, you are too predictable, you have to be creative if you are gonna continue to try and come up with your imaginary case for tears for Jones fighting Chael and Vitor.

Last edited:
Momma Rum, did you forget how all your crying started? You got mad at me because I simply made a post about Jones being a normal size, then you came and posted about Chael and Vitor not fighting at LHW for half a decade, in other words, you were saying your main man Jones that you hate wasn't fighting opponents his own size. And you been whining every since. So just remember how this all came about, just a reminder of why you are still mad at me lil momma.

Momma Rum, the only way for me to show lack of MMA knowledge is to do what you do, and blame middleweights that previously fought at LHW and HW for fighting Jones, then pretending to pad it by saying you like Jones. For those reasons along with many others your lack of MMA knowledge couldn't be more obvious.

So again Mommie Rum, its a good thing Hendo and Jones never fought, because you will be crying saying Jones beat a middleweight right? Momma Rum, you would say Hendo hasn't fought at LHW in half a decade. So you definitely can't fool anyone there.

Momma Rum, you are too predictable, you have to be creative if you are gonna continue to try and come up with your imaginary case for tears for Jones fighting Chael and Vitor.

Heh heh, oh my sweet princess Juicey-wuicey, I well remember you adorably talking about how Chael and Vitor had operated as light heavyweights in the very, very, very, very distant past, as if in your fantasy world that was even close to relevant given that each had spent at least half a decade fighting nothing but middleweights.

You see blossom, not only had it been half a decade since Vitor was last confronted by the challenge of taking on a light heavyweight opponent, it had also been more than 8 years since Vitor had defeated a light heavyweight opponent who was relevant at the top level. For Chael it had been more than 7 years since he'd even fought at light heavyweight
and 10 since he'd beaten anyone worth beating in that division.

Because the thing is my sweet, fragile flower, nobody who's not new to this game considers it relevant that Chael or Vitor had been operating in the bigger division back when the dinosaurs roamed. For a sport as young as this one half a decade may as well be half a lifetime and full decade may as well be two. Fighting a light heavyweight opponent is a whole new world when you've been up against nothing but middleweights for as long as those two had been at the time they fought my main man Jonny Bones.

giphy.gif

Because they were half his size?

And oddly enough, he almost DID lose against both guys.

TRTtor popped his elbow, and he folded his toe into horror movie status against Shael.
Half Jones size
LMAO!!

Theyve got to stop these mass disparities in fights.

Its like when Connor fought Diaz, he was damn near TWICE his size for that one!

LMAO!!!

Heh heh, oh my sweet princess Juicey-wuicey, I well remember you adorably talking about how Chael and Vitor had operated as light heavyweights in the very, very, very, very distant past, as if in your fantasy world that was even close to relevant given that each had spent at least half a decade fighting nothing but middleweights.

You see blossom, not only had it been half a decade since Vitor was last confronted by the challenge of taking on a light heavyweight opponent, it had also been more than 8 years since Vitor had defeated a light heavyweight opponent who was relevant at the top level. For Chael it had been more than 7 years since he'd even fought at light heavyweight
and 10 since he'd beaten anyone worth beating in that division.

Because the thing is my sweet, fragile flower, nobody who's not new to this game considers it relevant that Chael or Vitor had been operating in the bigger division back when the dinosaurs roamed. For a sport as young as this one half a decade may as well be half a lifetime and full decade may as well be two. Fighting a light heavyweight opponent is a whole new world when you've been up against nothing but middleweights for as long as those two had been at the time they fought my main man Jonny Bones.

giphy.gif

Momma Rum, you keep forgetting to take Chael and Vitor's nuts out of your mouth before you post, you just seriously wrote another post for the 100th time crying about Jones size LOL, you seriously repeated yourself for the 100th time about Chael and Vitor fighting at middleweight for half a decade, when you get totally destroyed in every post you made I guess the answer is repeating yourself.

You really cried the entire thread about what division Chael and Vitor fought in. This is why Jones is so great. The reason why I will never buy your horrible philosophy is because it only goes against Jones. The only reason you bring up Chael and Vitor fighting at MW is to have something against your main man Jones you hate.

So since you keep crying about Chael and Vitor fighting at middleweight, what is your point? Does this discredit Jones win or is Jones too big? Take your pick, you have yet to answer that question.

This is the problem with noobs in MMA like you, in your noob MMA mind if a fighter fights in a different weight class, its only looks good if one fighter wins versus either fighter winning. Shove your higher and double standards up your crybaby ass.

Last edited:
The reason why I will never buy your horrible philosophy is because it only goes against Jones.

Oh Juicey-wuicey, the gargantuan crush your sweet, young, hopelessly naive heart has on my boy Jonny Bones continues to blind you to the fact that this has been the entire point the entire time.

Stating facts is not "philosophy". And not "buying" facts is not the act of the mind of a rational person, it is the act of a mind rendered irrational by infatuation-driven hero worship.

Does this discredit Jones win or is Jones too big? Take your pick, you have yet to answer that question.

Dear oh dear princess, the all-consuming nature of your schoolgirl obsession with my boy Jonny Bones has scrambled your young, fragile brain to such an extent that you completely lack the ability to discern that there is a blindingly obvious difference between
  • a natural light heavyweight champion defending against opponents who have lead into the challenge with several recent fights against other light heavyweights, and
  • a natural light heavyweight champion defending against opponents who have lead into the challenge with zero fights against light heavyweights for half a decade.
You see pookie, there is nothing to "pick". These two things are not even close to being at odds. They are not ideas. They are not philosophies. They are not claims. They are simply facts.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Why didnt they beat him on an even playing feild.?

lol bones goat
Because despite being notorious PED abusers, they weren't highly skilled fighters.

Jones is highly skilled and a PED abuser. They all belong together. In fact, under these terms, they are his best wins.

Back