Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones | Page 9

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Money509, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Idonotbelieveit winning

Idonotbelieveit
    Peds wont make you unbeatable
    Coleman would have ruled otherwise

2. Rikishii Blue Belt

Rikishii
    Because they are middles weights you fuck. They were nothing more than padding for Jones record. And he was scared of chanel on short notice, then almost lost to Vitor by armbar and Vitoria was injured!

3. Lay N Pray 101 "Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory"

Lay N Pray 101
    It wasn't shallow it was just that Jones had already beaten almost everyone.

Rua
    Rampage
    Machida
    Evans

He was supposed to fight Hendo but that got scrapped then he fought Sonnen.

MuNoKen likes this.
  4. GordoBarraBJJ Gold Belt

GordoBarraBJJ
    They are smaller guys - so PEDS or not the playing field was not level.

And who knows what the fuck Jon was on to push through that pain that he suffered in both fights - not to mention the DC and Gus fights.

Lay N Pray 101 likes this.
  5. Lay N Pray 101 "Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory"

Lay N Pray 101
    People still using that "he fought MWs" line still?

6. Rikishii Blue Belt

Rikishii
    We're talking about chael and Vitor so yeah.

7. ortizgnp Original Vince Belt

ortizgnp
    Was Jones the only one in pain in those fights? Didn't Gus go through the exact same war?

8. Rum Champion of Champions

Rum
    People are pretending that someone who fights at MW against nothing but MWs for half a decade isn't a MW?

9. Lay N Pray 101 "Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory"

Lay N Pray 101
    Sonnen and Belfort both have fought at LHW several times. Belfort actually has fought at HW before fighting Jones. What's the issue? Making excuses, plain and simple.

10. PEDS Help me Post Brown Belt

PEDS Help me Post
    Jon Jones and Dan Henderson never fought lmao

Vitor Belfort hadn't fought at HW in a decade or LHW in half a decade.

You seem to defend Jon's size a lot..... you must be a size queen lol

11. Ancient Warrior Silver Belt

Ancient Warrior
    What a lame attempt to save Jones’ reputation.

[​IMG]

12. PEDS Help me Post Brown Belt

PEDS Help me Post
    Vitor hadn't fought at HW in over a decade.

But at least he had the balls to try it, unlike Jon.

13. Juice Blue Belt

Juice
    But at the end of the day lil momma, you still mad about Jones size. Thats the whole point of it all. Thats the reason for this whole debate. Jones size is the reason you can't sleep at night. Jones is why you are whining on sherdog. Im just calling it like it is. I don't expect brain damage hating crybabies like you to get it though.

Again don't forget the reason we are even talking about Middleweights in the first place, you know because you have to blame Jones size on something.

I tell you it sucks to be a Jones hater dont it? Man yall crybabies will cry a river over Jones and his size, even if its telling a lie to your damn self LOL, but thats ok, its my destiny to embarrass you.

14. Juice Blue Belt

Juice
    Oh you again, shouldn't you be somewhere else crying about Jones size LMAO.

15. Rum Champion of Champions

Rum
    There's just something so adorable about a girl who has such a monumental crush on the object of her infatuation that she invents feats of fantasy in her own mind to elevate him even further towards godlike status. I honestly wish I could see this glorious imaginary Jones vs Hendo fight you've played out in your under-developed mind so many times on those long lonely nights.

I mean, I always knew there was a spectrum stretching from those of us who are just good old regular fight fans of Jonny Bones to those of you for whom he is so ... much ... more ... but you might even have the strongest case of fangirl delusion I've ever come across in all my decades of travelling the MMA world.

Which is really saying something, because my second favourite fighter to watch after Jonny Bones is Conor McGregor, and I've come across plenty of his fans operating under some pretty extensive delusions themselves.

But in your case my dear wee delicate thing, the epic extent of your particular case of loveblindness really is something else.

16. Juice Blue Belt

Juice
    Awww how cute, look at Miss Poetic Justice, she came back with her nursery rhymes with extended vocabulary LMAO. I guess this is suppose to make you actually look like you are proving something? Fucking LOL. You forgot to change your period panties before you posted lil momma. Try to hold some of that anger in, I know your extra tough on Jones when you are on your cycle.

Check this out lil momma. You the first female I have ran across that actually hates Jones more than all the other haters. Why is that?

Oh and did you know Jones was actually gonna fight Hendo once upon a time? But the fight never happened. Which is a good thing, because obviously you would be whining and discrediting Jones saying he beat a middleweight. Go back to your league and watch keep watching WMMA where you belong. At least with the female fighters you can't cry about their size. But i'm sure you will find something to cry about anyway, because thatds what bitches like you do, because you are bitch made.

You hate Jones but love Connor overrated ass, who got ran out the UFC by Khabib. You are a joke LMAO. I can't take chicks like you serious, but I promise you I will try.

Miss Rum, I feel bad for you...................SIKE, LMAO.

17. Homervanderjaz Blue Belt

Homervanderjaz
    He submitted Vitor in the 4th and knocked Chael out in the first round. Wdf are your smoking?

18. Homervanderjaz Blue Belt

Homervanderjaz
    You clearly don’t remember correctly. In the age of the internet maybe best to at least read up on the fights if you can’t be bothered to watch them. F me the clowns out in force in this thread.

19. Homervanderjaz Blue Belt

Homervanderjaz
    Jones is probably the greatest to ever do it. His legacy is tarnished with various things, PEDS being one of the key. However, for someone to think he is a bum and that Chuck would beat is laughable. Shows how much knowledge, integrity and common sense you lack.

ortizgnp likes this.
  20. Homervanderjaz Blue Belt

Homervanderjaz
    Only on Sherdog would we look to discredit someone who won all his fights by looking st fights he almost lost.. ffs man get a grip