Cerrone claims that Jones acts COMPLETELY different when on camera

A car accident, got it.
You morons make it seem like he targeted a pregnant lady.

What kind of sociopath doesn't check on someone he hit in an accident?

Cerrone is one of those dudes I wouldn't trust at all. Bring out the extra plate, next thing you know, the feds are raiding your place.

cowboy acts completely different in meaningful fights

Except that he hit a pregnant lady with his car, didn't check on her, and then ran away.
Does everyone think Jon really knew the other driver was a pregnant woman? It was nighttime and I doubt he was checking on anything besides grabbing his weed/pipe and the nearest exit point.

timestamped

I want to see the REAL Jon. I wonder what he's like when he's hangingg with the boyz

Holy fuck, that video had a 1min 15sec commercial. A fucking 1min 15sec commercial. I didn't even know the internet had ads that long. I mean I could skip after 10 sec b ut I was amazed a 4 min video could have a 1min 15sec ad

People that are scared and under the influence?

So a piece of shit?

Got it.

Does everyone think Jon really knew the other driver was a pregnant woman? It was nighttime and I doubt he was checking on anything besides grabbing his weed/pipe and the nearest exit point.

Does it matter? How the fuck can you be in a car accident and not check on the other driver?

Who wouldn't change? You don't talk to UFC cameras the way you talk to your buddies

This is old as fuck.

Are you people seriously going to start up this "Jones is fake" bullshit...again?

"The real Jon Jones" has been exposed for the world to see. Seriously, what's left to be exposed after the last two years?

We know about all of his dirty laundry, and he's admitted that he's a fuck up.

How much more real can it get for you? Do you motherfuckers want him to live stream a coke binge with one of his side pieces?

...and how the fuck did TS not get dubs for starting that (now deleted) thread about those bogus rape accusations last week?

How was it proven bogus?

So a piece of shit?

Got it.

Does it matter? How the fuck can you be in a car accident and not check on the other driver?
It happens quite frequently when the one running is drunk or holding dope.
Some guy got into a wreck with my daughter, after checking on his car and realizing police had been called he bolted.
He wasn't even really at fault because she had edged into the street too far.
She said he smelled of booze, which is why he left instead of taking the dui after cops smelled him up.
She could have even been pregnant for all he knew.
Is that a douchebag move, absolutely.
Does it happen pretty regular!y,of course. If you don't think so go ask a police officer.
Jones haters act like what he did was some crazy unheard of event, they are naive or blind by their hatred I suppose.

It happens quite frequently when the one running is drunk or holding dope.
Some guy got into a wreck with my daughter, after checking on his car and realizing police had been called he bolted.
He wasn't even really at fault because she had edged into the street too far.
She said he smelled of booze, which is why he left instead of taking the dui after cops smelled him up.
She could have even been pregnant for all he knew.
Is that a douchebag move, absolutely.
Does it happen pretty regular!y,of course. If you don't think so go ask a police officer.
Jones haters act like what he did was some crazy unheard of event, they are naive or blind by their hatred I suppose.

Yes. I never said it was unheard of or that Jones should never be forgiven. I just said it was a piece of shit and selfish thing to do, which it was.

For the complete morons. Imagine you're at a job interview. Do you only harp on your positive aspects? Or do you tell them you can't wait for the weekend(or until you get home) so you can pound out your gf/bf and blaze a sack? Tell me all holy ones.

Yes. I never said it was unheard of or that Jones should never be forgiven. I just said it was a piece of shit and selfish thing to do, which it was.

You can do bad things without being a bad person. Drugs do that to people.

For the complete morons. Imagine you're at a job interview. Do you only harp on your positive aspects? Or do you tell them you can't wait for the weekend(or until you get home) so you can pound out your gf/bf and blaze a sack? Tell me all holy ones.

Exactly.

You can do bad things without being a bad person. Drugs do that to people.

Lol so people who do drugs and do bad things shouldn't be admonished?

What if that was your wife and unborn child in that car? You would be totally cool with him ditching her just because he throws some cool elbows 1 or 2 a year on PPV.

This whole bullshit person he's been selling to the dimwits lately is the product of an image consultant.

He needs money from being in jail and suspended and paying off pregnant women he almost killed.

That's where the lesnar idea come from, and the only reason he wants to fight him.

Why are you bringing up old shit?

Buddy of mine works on a Fox show, unrelated to the UFC.

He met Jon two years ago at a Fox holiday party, ironically Cowboy was there as well.

When he met Jon, he said he ball tapped him instead of shaking his hand. The guy is a jock and a prankster and has spent his entire life being the alpha dog in the room. Of course he's a different guy on camera.

If I had a job where I had to be publicly broadcast, it would definitely be a more mild version than you get when I'm hanging out with my buddies.

How was it proven bogus?

Because it was based on a forum post, without any links/source, from 2012 with no follow up, anywhere. I know this is sherdog but we need some standards for rumour posts.

Back