Cerrone claims that Jones acts COMPLETELY different when on camera

You guys realize that's old as shit right?

Cerrone acts differently when not in the cage.

Tries to puff his chest at McGregor and others backstage.

Get's the thousand yard stare when in the cage with a killer.

I've never understood the problem.
He puts on a good face on tv. Does everyone here act completely like themselves at work? What's wrong with wanting to put your best foot forward when the camera is rolling? Should he bring up drinking and drugs for no reason?

It's all part of the retarded hater sheep of sherdog trying to justify irrational hatred.

It's called having a "social representative". Everyone has one. Except maybe Krazie Horse. He's always fucking stupid. Which I respect.

I never understood why people don't realize that when a camera is in most people's faces they actually don't act like themselves. They act the way they think they are suppose to act.

People don't act like themselves until the cameras aren't around.

The whole idea of reality TV was stupid.
Seriously.
The haters expose themselves with all this "Jon is fake" shit. He's "fake" because he's not a moron. (Despite some of the moronic things he's done) He's a young guy, rich, in the spotlight, that wants to have fun...but he also is trying to be a "champion " to the public. There is a certain expectation thwt people have of athletes and champions, and he was trying to live up to that.
"Being real" when you have a bunch of media, TMZ, and fans always around you is harder than people make it out to be

giphy.gif

Shocking.

EVERYONE acts different when they're on camera or In the limelight versus in actual life.

People don't seem to understand this

Darkness, wtf? he smoked weed, bumped coke, and poked ho's that's a weekend for a rockstar. All this darkness talk like he had a secret life as a serial killer....

Except that he hit a pregnant lady with his car, didn't check on her, and then ran away.

Why are you listening to these idiots? I have never heard two grown men verbally stroke another guy like this, especially someone as slimy as Donald.

Is this what being "alpha" is? Give me a fucking break...

I said this in 09

Jones is a fake
Nothing new

Except that he hit a pregnant lady with his car, didn't check on her, and then ran away.

A car accident, got it.
You morons make it seem like he targeted a pregnant lady.

Back