Cerrone claims that Jones acts COMPLETELY different when on camera

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
timestamped

I want to see the REAL Jon. I wonder what he's like when he's hangingg with the boyz

He s a real cowboy so I believe him.

Wait...so he's saying that Jones is fake? Hmmmm, I never considered that before.

Dissension in the ranks at Jackson's?

It wouldn't be the first time!

Uh......in other news, the the Egyptians began their 500 year project of constructing the Pyramids...

I never understood why people don't realize that when a camera is in most people's faces they actually don't act like themselves. They act the way they think they are suppose to act.

People don't act like themselves until the cameras aren't around.

The whole idea of reality TV was stupid.

What if Cerrone is acting differently when he's got the mike in his face...

This is now a Cody Garbandt thread

Out of context, he's talking about young Jon Jones who did try to hide his wild side.

Darkness, wtf? he smoked weed, bumped coke, and poked ho's that's a weekend for a rockstar. All this darkness talk like he had a secret life as a serial killer....

Last edited:
A Christian putting on an act?

I'm shocked.

DC said the same thing..fake good guy didn't buy his victory speech at all.

This is old as fuck.

Are you people seriously going to start up this "Jones is fake" bullshit...again?

"The real Jon Jones" has been exposed for the world to see. Seriously, what's left to be exposed after the last two years?

We know about all of his dirty laundry, and he's admitted that he's a fuck up.

How much more real can it get for you? Do you motherfuckers want him to live stream a coke binge with one of his side pieces?

...and how the fuck did TS not get dubs for starting that (now deleted) thread about those bogus rape accusations last week?

Well, he did grow up with a Pastor father so once could imagine the act comes second nature to him.

Back