Celebrity Big Brother (U.S.) - 2/7/18

his social game was horrible, but as a sherdogger, would of liked to see him in the house longer.

It looks like Meta can be a source of entertainment.

And with Keisha and Omarosa being blindsided, you KNOW they're going to erupt! Looks like the beginning of the next episode will be fun

Omarosa played too fucking hard too fucking fast, and Keisha drank her kool aid. I don't think Omarosa's ego will let her do proper damage control either. I think she will be walking out the door sooner rather than later.

At this point, I guess I am kind of rooting for Mark McGrath. He seems like the most chill guy in the game and has a decent social game.

I saw that. That was really funny. Although, I think making Tito Ortiz his partner on Amazing Race would be way more interesting than casting Chuck's wife. They could fight in Bellator again after the show is over. lol

I saw today Omarosa's right boob (possibly fake) popped out of her robe. Not sure if intentional.

Good move Shannon! I’m rooting for her.

Was rooting for Chuck too, but he sucked at this game.

I saw that. That was really funny. Although, I think making Tito Ortiz his partner on Amazing Race would be way more interesting than casting Chuck's wife. They could fight in Bellator again after the show is over. lol

Lol, that would be awesome!!!

Just got caught up! Damn that was awesome! So glad they flipped the vote, sucks to see Chuck gone. He just got caught between 2 opposing sides, Omarosa and Keshia’s faces, when the vote was read, were just priceless. Glad O got taken down a notch.

And gotta say, before the season started I thought Ross would annoy the hell out of me with his voice. But he’s grown on me and seems like he could do well, he’s no dummy and seems to have a good handle on the game

Enjoying this season way more than I thought I would

I can't believe "Met Life" (or whatever his name is) voted for "Chuck" thinking he was voting for Chuck Liddell to stay rather than be evicted. Unreal. lol

I can't believe "Met Life" (or whatever his name is) voted for "Chuck" thinking he was voting for Chuck Liddell to stay rather than be evicted. Unreal. lol
I mean, he was talking before his mic was even on lol so it’s not that surprising that he wouldn’t know how things work

I watched Friday's episode last night and holy shit did it ever drag. There was a bunch of good stuff but too much filler. They should have cut out the idle chatter with Julie and they could have fit in the beginning of the HOH comp.

Overall I'm pleasantly surprised by the season so far.

if they strike at Shannon that will be a good move, she's a strong player. Mark seems to be doing a good job floating, wonder when he'll turn things up?

if they strike at Shannon that will be a good move, she's a strong player. Mark seems to be doing a good job floating, wonder when he'll turn things up?

Did Keisha just blow up their whole plot to get rid of Shannon? I guess that was smart because it drives a wedge between those groups and gives Omarosa the opportunity to choose new alliance members.

Omarosa right now has two votes in the jury. Chuck said earlier on The Talk that he will "100%" vote Omarosa if she makes it to the final because she was the only houseguest that was true to him.

Did Keisha just blow up their whole plot to get rid of Shannon? I guess that was smart because it drives a wedge between those groups and gives Omarosa the opportunity to choose new alliance members.

yep, she just single handily ruined the backdoor plan. They won the veto so it was doable right then and there but her breakmilk is out. It was a good plan though and it would of worked.

Felt like Keisha was a waste of a spot with her asking to be evicted.

yep, she just single handily ruined the backdoor plan. They won the veto so it was doable right then and there but her breakmilk is out. It was a good plan though and it would of worked.

Felt like Keisha was a waste of a spot with her asking to be evicted.

Yeah, that was lame as shit. If you have a one year old at home that needs you, don't make a commitment to spend 1-2 months in a house isolated from the outside world. Stupid...

has anyone been watching the feeds? Do you know if Shannon found out that she was a hair away from being backdoored?

Back