Celebrity Big Brother (U.S.) - 2/7/18

BrandiIhavenoideawhosheis - Professional Personality

IamnotsurehisrealnameIwonderifhementionsitduringtheshow - Former basketball player.

Ifeelculturedbecauseshewasoneinaplayonbroadway - Theater Actor

Neverheardofthatband TheerforeIhaveneverheardofhim. - 90's Boy Band hoping to make a comeback.

Thehotone - Eye Candy

Thisguywillbringthetestosterone - These shows always seem to have a former MMAthlete or former boxer to show that even tough guys can have a heart.

SheoncewasnakedinamovieyouwatchedasakidIwonderwhatshelookslikenow. - Tune in to see how she has aged.

Who?- Who?

CosbyKid - Maybe she will get picked up by Nick or Dinsey HD to play an aunt on an upcoming show.

MyTDYshowonHDTVdidntpanout. - Whoa, two guys from 90's bands.

I am surprised this does not yet have a stand-alone thread of it's own. CBS has announced the celebrities who will enter the house, which included Chuck Liddell.

@Lead @EvilDDS @ModernMatt @DrBdan @Kardashians @Michaelangelo @punkmother @Krallang

My question i why did it take so longer for the USA to finally get a Celebrity Big Brother, you would think the ratings for that show in the states would be huge, since a lot of people are celeb obsessed here.

Id rather have a Celebrity Survivor US edition.

Omarosa?
DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif

I am surprised this does not yet have a thread of it's own. CBS has announced the celebrities who will enter the house, which includes Chuck Liddell.

@Lead @EvilDDS @ModernMatt @DrBdan @Kardashians @Michaelangelo @punkmother @Krallang

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

I'm picking Shannon Elizabeth to win it. I know she's a Big Brother fan, she's always on Evil Dick's podcast talking about the season when it unfolds, so hopefully she has an understanding of how to play the game. I also like that it's such a quick season, don't think I could stand hearing Ross Matthews voice for too long, or Omarosa's diva attitude

Hilarious that Chuck is on it. Why do I get the feeling that his wife encouraged him to do this show, who knows though, maybe he's a fan of the show

They should do celebrity ultimate fighter, with this cast

Liddell might win

Somehow no one in the cast surprises me. Maybe Liddel a bit. They all fit a niche that you expect on a celebrity season.

@TidWell , celebrities are too sheltered and prissy to go on Survivor but I would be down for a Celebrity season if they could get enough celebrities.

The show is one of my guilty pleasures so I’ll watch. Will be hard to watch Chuck try to communicate on tv for how ever long he stays.

They only named 11 House Guests...so there should be 5 more correct?

Brandi Glanville - was great on the apprentice - full of drama - did not back down.
Omorosa - Same as Brandi Glanville x10.
Metta World Peace - From Queensbridge housing projects - known for being a bully in the NBA.
Shannon Elizabeth - Sexy as all fuck - just googled wiki - she is dating Russell Simmons???
Ariadna Guttierez - Same as Shannon x10.
Chuck - Not sure if he will have enough social game to win but neither did the last winner.

I have never watched a celebrity BB. Will there be hook ups?

Somehow no one in the cast surprises me. Maybe Liddel a bit. They all fit a niche that you expect on a celebrity season.

@TidWell , celebrities are too sheltered and prissy to go on Survivor but I would be down for a Celebrity season if they could get enough celebrities.
Ever see “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here?!”

Think it’s pre 2008, but it’s old celebrities living in like, the jungle or something and competing. Pretty sure Janice Dickinson is on it lol.

Ever see “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here?!”

Think it’s pre 2008, but it’s old celebrities living in like, the jungle or something and competing. Pretty sure Janice Dickinson is on it lol.

No but it sounds like a train wreck. I'll have to look it up.

It appears that an Australian version is still doing new seasons.

No but it sounds like a train wreck. I'll have to look it up.

It appears that an Australian version is still doing new seasons.

lol you gonna laugh watching this snob lady not willing to wash dishes on it

Did Chuck blow through all his UFC money?

This show is useless without the GOAT of entertainment.

Watched the promo. Don't know anyone other than Chuck. Feel bad for him. To fall so hard....ugh. Must be rough.

Back