she was like yeah it was on last night i know who was evicted
was like oh shit, it's tuesday huh xD

anyways
it looks like ari is hoh and shannon and james are nominated

actually idk if thats a spoiler bc i didnt watch the latest episode yet LOL

anyways
it looks like ari is hoh and shannon and james are nominated

actually idk if thats a spoiler bc i didnt watch the latest episode yet LOL
Yeah, it's a spoiler, we didn't get to see the HOH comp. Interesting though, wanna know what the comp was

Yeah, it's a spoiler, we didn't get to see the HOH comp. Interesting though, wanna know what the comp was

it makes sense that the comp was what it was, gotta give all players a chance to win. wonder what the veto comp is going to be. Also, they didn't mention the thing about the extra vote or whatever the twist was. Guess have to wait until Friday

has anyone been watching the feeds? Do you know if Shannon found out that she was a hair away from being backdoored?

I'm one episode behind but from what I've heard via feed recaps, no she doesn't know yet (this up to the HOH comp so things may have changed in the last couple days). That said, it's only a matter of time until someone feels the need to start slinging mud and it will all come out. It always does.

I'm one episode behind but from what I've heard via feed recaps, no she doesn't know yet (this up to the HOH comp so things may have changed in the last couple days). That said, it's only a matter of time until someone feels the need to start slinging mud and it will all come out. It always does.

if you're an episode behind, then won't spoil anything for you.

if you're an episode behind, then won't spoil anything for you.

Got caught up. It seems like she was in the dark until her alliance iced her out post-HOH.

Shannon needs to put her big girl pants on and stop feeling sorry for herself.

Got caught up. It seems like she was in the dark until her alliance iced her out post-HOH.

Shannon needs to put her big girl pants on and stop feeling sorry for herself.

her alliance noticed that she's spending too much time with James, or at least thats what they showed on TV...i don't know about the live feeds.

they're not backdooring her and taking a straight shot, that means she can win Veto, then win HoH and start taking them out...then she will have to win Veto again and keep repeating until she loses. Her or James will basically have to do this...whoever isn't evicted tonight.

Yeah the duo of Shannon and James is almost guaranteed to be split up since Ari had the guts to go straight at them. Even if one wins veto I can't see the house keeping the other one around. I don't think the remaining person is totally dead in the water though. If they play it correctly they could fade into the background and let the house turn against each other. Or win HOH and do the same thing.

Veto spoilers:
James won veto and took himself off the block. Mark went up as replacement so Shannon is basically done at this point.

her alliance noticed that she's spending too much time with James, or at least thats what they showed on TV...i don't know about the live feeds.

they're not backdooring her and taking a straight shot, that means she can win Veto, then win HoH and start taking them out...then she will have to win Veto again and keep repeating until she loses. Her or James will basically have to do this...whoever isn't evicted tonight.

Politics changes in the house constantly. Omarosa was on the ropes last week and now she's not. She just needs to win veto and take it one week at a time.

Politics changes in the house constantly. Omarosa was on the ropes last week and now she's not. She just needs to win veto and take it one week at a time.

true, but from what i've seen, Omarosa can't win any comps. So keeping her in is less threatening than keeping Shannon in. Not saying the social aspect is part of the game, but a lot of players seem to forget about this and tend to keep them in the house longer than comp beasts

Omarosa is HOH.

It's weird to see that people who have spent a lot of their lives in front of cameras handle the experience pretty much exactly how the average person would. There are less unknowingly racist comments, but otherwise this is like any other season of Big Brother, even down to the day 1 women's alliance that falls apart.

A part of me is rooting for Omarosa. It surprises me how she was able to rebound from when she was put on the block.

I think Metta has this in the bag. He's likeable and is zero threat but has the physical ability to beast the final few comps if needed.

I think Metta has this in the bag. He's likeable and is zero threat but has the physical ability to beast the final few comps if needed.

I don't think he wins. He is truly not good at the comps.

Surprised Omarosa put up Metta. Why didn't she target the other side of the house?

Two people quitting really puts a damper on the show.

Yeah, that was lame both times. I do kind of like the condensed timeline though. You don't have to wait as long for the next development in the game.

Back