Celebrities at it again....with a new video

Huked on foniks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL. This is getting pathetic. These mother fuckers keep coming out with these videos that are pretty much just whining to the rest of us that they lost the election and feel the need to make 50 videos a day to let us know they are unhappy about it. It's funny because the video has 2 million views, yet has 7 K likes and 33 K dislikes. It's a video parody of the famous "I will survive song" about these celebrities implying they will survive "Trump".

I love me some liberal tears!!

1011223_627767660591882_577242177_n-2wjuzvr9kj41ly7mcbfaww.jpg

LOL. This is getting pathetic. These mother fuckers keep coming out with these videos that are pretty much just whining to the rest of us that they lost the election and feel the need to make 50 videos a day to let us know they are unhappy about it. It's funny because the video has 2 million views, yet has 7 K likes and 33 K dislikes. It's a video parody of the famous "I will survive song" about these celebrities implying they will survive "Trump".

That would sill be cring worthy even if there wasn't the implicit Trump context.

Side note: All the actors look older and more frizzled. Maybe they're upset because they think Trump is going to put an end to the Spirirt Cooking that keeps them young.

Side note to the side note: Joel Edgerton pplays such manly characters in movies, but he really looks like a huge Miss Nancy. I wouldn't be surprised to see him hanging out with Bryan Singer.

Disappointed in McConaughey.

Cant wait to see the videos they come out with after Trump gets re-elected in 2020.

This is just a front for their pleb fan base...

Every one of these over-paid clowns knows they're going to be getting a sizable tax cut under Trump. Their new summer homes will help take the edge off the hurt.

If that video triggered you, then you got bigger problems.

Not ashamed to admit I tapped out around 45 seconds.

Is that Hemsworth wearing glasses?

So awesome.... seeing a bunch of entitled millionaires that couldn't be more isolated from real world problems doing these videos makes my day and confirms I made the right choice voting for Trump

These are the current stats 33k dislikes.

Note, this is my marketing tools, so you see more marketing related info, as opposed to your basic youtube account
5f2cbbe66848bc8c46490a1f3ffa6089.png

Still gonna fap to Emma Stone and Natalie Portman

Hollywood elitist millionaires going to survive Trump?

1KoN1DMBnCMWk.gif

If that video triggered you, then you got bigger problems.

LOL at triggered. I even stated it made me laugh. I hope the rest of your posts don't suck as much as this one. But I see you have 16 K posts with only 10 K likes which means you're either not funny or a shitty poster.

I noticed the top comments are getting deleted because they are critical of the video. All of my negative comments have been deleted. I am surprised they haven't disabled the comments and Like/Dislike bar.

U2 cancelled an album nobody was going to buy because Trump was elected.

So rich privileged elites in Sexist White Hollywood will survive. But how?

Back