Celebrities at it again....with a new video

I don't see how this had anything to do with Trump.

Just seems like random actor nonsense
you really don't see it?
f479457592de139b054b9c027854145c.png

Meh.

I imagine Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck watching that and being all inspired.

Oh and I didn't watch, lol (Hollywood's opinion on politics is as relevant to me as MMA fighters' personality).

America's best days are before us. Soon, everyone in that video will be deported, and we will have 24/7 MMA on tv.

Terrible way to punish the people of Ireland that had nothing to do with the outcome of the election.
Remember when iphone forced you to download a shitty u2 song? i had to figure out how to delete that garbage on my wifes phone.

Remember when iphone forced you to download a shitty u2 song? i had to figure out how to delete that garbage on my wifes phone.
I was on of the (?)% of people that didn't mind getting that for free. Call me crazy.

U2 cancelled an album nobody was going to buy because Trump was elected.

True story about Bono: U2 were playing a gig in Glasgow many years ago. Halfway through the concert, Bono stopped the music and began to slowly clap his hands.

"CLAP...Every time I do this...CLAP...another child has died...CLAP...in Africa!"
, he told the crowd.

"Well stop fuckin' clapping ya bastard!" shouted a member of the Glaswegian audience:D

You guys jump all over these celebrities for doing these videos but I applaud them. They are taking their time to get involved and learn the issues. Then they try to get people involved and participate in the process as well. Not sure how that can be considered a negative

True story about Bono: U2 were playing a gig in Glasgow many years ago. Halfway through the concert, Bono stopped the music and began to slowly clap his hands.

"CLAP...Every time I do this...CLAP...another child has died...CLAP...in Africa!"
, he told the crowd.

"Well stop fuckin' clapping ya bastard!" shouted a member of the Glaswegian audience:D
Somebody find that man and crown him King of the Scots.

You guys jump all over these celebrities for doing these videos but I applaud them. They are taking their time to get involved and learn the issues. Then they try to get people involved and participate in the process as well. Not sure how that can be considered a negative
It's negative because it's trite and self-serving. These folks are out of touch with regular people and it literally oozes out of their pores. People are sick of this shit.

They aren't talking about issues. Every last one of these videos have been over-the-top strawmen and appeals to emotion. There is no intellectual value to Emma Stone badly singing "I will survive"

There's not really that much of a stretch between "celebrity" and "unwitting propagandist".

Lol. This. A little research for some can go a long way!
It's not even research when it's on the fucking front page of the video, you don't even have to click shit to see more shit.

There''s no click here to see more worthless description shit, no it's right fucking there.

Back