Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira in the Works For UFC 222 in Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I've missed Cat. Very exciting fighter. If she's still as good as she was I see her taking out Vieira, she won't make the same mistakes as McMann and will end the fight if in position to do so.

This was the beginning of the end, for Sara:

And Rogan was screaming: "OHHHHHHHHH SHE IS CRUSHING HEEEEEEEER!!!!"

Has to be one of the funniest gif ever in MMA. Win over McMann doesn't tell me much but yet again Cat has a fighting IQ of a potato so Vieira might catch her is some stupid sub. And Cat got outgrappled badly by Julianna Pena and Tate, while Vieira is not on that level she is very strong and could just take Cat down when they end up in the clinch which Cat loves so much.

Cat hasn't fought since UFC 200 and she looked like shit. Vieira is out there fighting everybody, seems like an easy pick to me.

Has Cat admitted that her strategy against Ronda was incredibly stupid? If she hasn't done that yet, I wouldn't put any hope on her winning this fight.

And Rogan was screaming: "OHHHHHHHHH SHE IS CRUSHING HEEEEEEEER!!!!"

Has to be one of the funniest gif ever in MMA. Win over McMann doesn't tell me much but yet again Cat has a fighting IQ of a potato so Vieira might catch her is some stupid sub. And Cat got outgrappled badly by Julianna Pena and Tate, while Vieira is not on that level she is very strong and could just take Cat down when they end up in the clinch which Cat loves so much.
Actually i'd rate Ketlen grappling higher than Pena's at least, who i consider very overrated. Also she is a really big 135er, i see her giving some problems to Zingano if fight goes to the ground, idk if Ketlen wins but i'll go with her by SUB, Cat has been off for so long and she didn't seem to have it anymore at UFC 200, i could be wrong tho.

who does Nunes fight now? No Ronda, Holm, GDR< Cat, Rocky, McMann, Pena. If she doesnt rematch Valentina I dont know what she does.

Maybe TOnya since she was Invicta champ and lost to Cyborg at FW? This is a good fight and if Cat wins she'll def get a title shot next year.
no, she will probably wait for Rocky

Cat%2BZingano%2BFinishes%2BAmanda%2BNunes%2BUFC%2B178.gif

I like Cat but she has been out too long so
Ketlen Vieira by TKO

Cat if she isnt her lazy usual self. But seems like she likes sitting around on her ass.

Was offered to coach tuf and got outta that. Fights once a year. Just retire and find a day job.

Cat if she isnt her lazy usual self. But seems like she likes sitting around on her ass.

Was offered to coach tuf and got outta that. Fights once a year. Just retire and find a day job.
To be fair, she couldn't coach TUF because she had a severe injury and required surgery if I remember correctly.

To be fair, she couldn't coach TUF because she had a severe injury and required surgery if I remember correctly.
Yeah. She just seemed like she wanted out. Was changing scheds around. So surgery was probably just an excuse.

I like Cat, she's been thru some tough personal issues and she always comes to fight.

Much respect to Miesha for coming back after the beating Cat gave her to become champion.

dunno who the fuck that is but i expect cat to smash her.

she's fucking good, just be ACTIVE.

edit: oh the one who just arm triangled mcmann, might actually be a tough fight then, especially if the lazy zingano that fought pena shows up.

I'm always pulling for Cat, hopefully she can get a win here and be much more active instead of fighting once in a blue moon.

Yeah. She just seemed like she wanted out. Was changing scheds around. So surgery was probably just an excuse.

Yeah, she completely blew her ACL and required complete reconstruction and months of therapy as an excuse.

Holy fucking christ.

oohhh what I would give to have Cat smash Ketlen, then cave Amandas head in with elbows again.

#AndNew

I'm not even joking when Is say I don't know if those shots would have broken through a paper bag. My God.

This is called playing for a ref stoppage. Great job by the ref for not buying into the nonsense.

Imo Vieira will win, but we will see, Cat last win like 3 years ago.

Yeah, she completely blew her ACL and required complete reconstruction and months of therapy as an excuse.

Holy fucking christ.
Meh. Just seems too convenient. Probably needed some knee surgery and said it was worse than it actually was. Kinda like when tito left tuf to get back surgery or whatever. he wanted out. Got his exposure and left.

I mean, i shouldnt be so tough on her and say its laziness. Dick move on my part. All signs point to long term mental illness.

Back