Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira in the Works For UFC 222 in Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Lubz me some Cat!

Hope she whoops butt on her first fight back in ages.

Cat has amazing potential. Wish she was able to fight more often.

Well Ketlen is undefeated and coming off a finish of McMann. Given how long Cat has been out I think this is a really good matchup.
Yeah, I understand it. I still was hoping for a more notable name, though. McMann was winning that fight if I recall correctly...? I think she had her mounted at one point, but wasn't able to finish. That won't be a problem with Cat.

I honeslty don't know Who Vieira is.....

I feel like a casual for not knowing who Ketlen is.

Anyone else not seen her fight ? Just me ?

Anyway. #TeamCat

who does Nunes fight now? No Ronda, Holm, GDR< Cat, Rocky, McMann, Pena. If she doesnt rematch Valentina I dont know what she does.

Maybe TOnya since she was Invicta champ and lost to Cyborg at FW? This is a good fight and if Cat wins she'll def get a title shot next year.

I feel like a casual for not knowing who Ketlen is.

Anyone else not seen her fight ? Just me ?

Anyway. #TeamCat
Had to look it Up

Won Vs Sara McMann last fight.

Just remember Sara quitting tbh

Was seriously expecting Nunes-Zingano (not that it was merited, and not that it matters anymore).

Wonder who Nunes fights then.

who does Nunes fight now? No Ronda, Holm, GDR< Cat, Rocky, McMann, Pena. If she doesnt rematch Valentina I dont know what she does.

Maybe TOnya since she was Invicta champ and lost to Cyborg at FW? This is a good fight and if Cat wins she'll def get a title shot next year.

Valentina wanted a rematch. But since has decided to move to 125lbs for now and make a run for that title.

I imagine the UFC didn't want a rematch straight away, and told her it wasn't happenining as Nunes is 2-0 and the last fight was a bore. The PPV didn't sell well either, if I recall correctly.

I agree 135lbs needs new blood.

Was seriously expecting Nunes-Zingano (not that it was merited, and not that it matters anymore).

Wonder who Nunes fights then.

Pennington when she's ready

Back